Hello!

Hi, heard about this site through a co-worker. I like it so far, hopefully it will help me keep my eating habits under control. I lost quite a bit of weight prior to my wedding in September but have put some back on since due to working a lot of overtime, not having time to workout and some debt problems :( (comfort eating) I'm just hoping I can get back on the wagon and resume my weight loss!:blushing:

Replies

• Hi, heard about this site through a co-worker. I like it so far, hopefully it will help me keep my eating habits under control. I lost quite a bit of weight prior to my wedding in September but have put some back on since due to working a lot of overtime, not having time to workout and some debt problems :( (comfort eating) I'm just hoping I can get back on the wagon and resume my weight loss!:blushing:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Welcome and good luck!
  • kahoots
    kahoots Posts: 18 Member
    Im glad that you checked it out. We can do this :)
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Hi, heard about this site through a co-worker. I like it so far, hopefully it will help me keep my eating habits under control. I lost quite a bit of weight prior to my wedding in September but have put some back on since due to working a lot of overtime, not having time to workout and some debt problems :( (comfort eating) I'm just hoping I can get back on the wagon and resume my weight loss!:blushing:

Welcome, this is a good site to come to for support and "guidance" as far as helping keeping track of your eating habbits. We are all here for you to support you. :)

Once again Welcome and I am here if you need support. :)

April :drinker: