New to board

Options
I am new to the board but am already really liking it. Since November I have been counting my calories again, and trying to up my exercise. I am hoping to see real change this year! Super excited about this board's help!!!:love:

Replies

• tracya04
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new here too. I've had an account for a while and have been making half hearted efforts but the evening time seems to throw me off!

Today is the day I start properly :).

Tracy.
  • gothikgrrl
    gothikgrrl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes, I think we night people are often cursed to want to eat while we are up late LOL. I am looking for support here and would be happy to be support for you, too! You have a lot less to lose than me, I'm sure you'll do great!!
  • LAURAWAGNER1
    LAURAWAGNER1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site as well. I work nights, and I too find that I want to munch just because I am awake, so I make sure I pack fruit with me, and that is helping some. I too am looking for any support out there, and am willing to add support to you as well.
    Good Luck
  • moannestolet
    Options
    I've been tracking calories for a little over a week and found it works!!! Who would have thought that counting the number of calories your body takes in could help lose weight..lol. It's a bit of a game for me as well, to see if I can stay within my calorie range every day.