Healthy and yummy finger food!

Options
It's my 21st in a few weeks and I want some ideas for some healthy fingerfood to serve at the party. I'm expecting 60-70 guests. One is diabetic and one is a coeliac. Also it's summer here and the party is outdoors.

So far I've decided to make fruit skewers and a platter with crackers and dips and carrot/cellery sticks.

Replies

• Maybe_7
    Maybe_7 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I like to spread cream cheese on tortilla wraps and roll them with salmon on the inside. You can cut the rolls in slices and they look and taste really amazing.

Here is a recipe rom Jamie Oliver, who uses pancakes and creme fraiche:
    http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/fish-recipes/smoked-salmon-rolls
  • MsLilly200
    MsLilly200 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    How about granola bars? There are tons of recipes online.
    Or dried fruit?
    Dried apples are soo good...
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Laughing cow wedged are great and are 35 calories. I use 1 wedge on 5 reduced fat Ritz cracker (70 calories) so its a 105 calorie snack.

A fruit bowl/plate or fruit salad

A cheese plate

Veggies with hidden valley ranch made with reduced fat sour cream or greek yogurt

Homemade Zuchinni crisps or muffin tarts

Kale chips

Sugar free pudding cups made with mini nilla wafers

Ellie Kreiger chocolate meringues 19 calories a cookie (you can google the recipe)

Pumpkin cake 1 box of spic cake, 1- 15oz can of pumpkin, mix and bake as directed. I mix in 1/3 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips and it comes out to 171 calories a slice

Veggie lasagna

Most Zantarins rice mixes are pretty low cal and are super yummy. I usually eat Jambalaya (130 cals a cup), red beans and rice, dirty rice, smothered chicken or gumbo. All are really low cal. I add sausage and chicken breast to make it heartier.
  • kayleepie
    kayleepie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the ideas guys! They sound amazing!