Friends for Motivation

Options
:smile:

Hi All

I have recently joined this site, and wow what can I say !!!! and think that is all I can say !!!

I decided to loose weight after putting 2 stone on in 2 years. I knew that I had put on weight, however decided to ignore, you know the score. Clothes began getting tighter and I felt sluggess if you know what I mean.

I started my diet, and in the first week I have lost 5lb, now that may not seem a lot but I has given me the motivation to carry on and succeed at this.

So instead of sitting down and watching TV and checking out things on the lap top, I have decided to apply a simple exercise programme for myself which includes zumba only 20 mins a time and also I am doing the couch to 5k programme although with the English weather at present that is put on hold.

If you wish to add me then please do, the more the merrier.

Ally

Replies

• SamanthaDx
    Options
    Hey Ally I have just joined too, 5lbs in a week is really good though I would be really happy if it lose that in my first week :)!
    Samantha
  • Jeray421
    Jeray421 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hello i have been a member of this site for a while but only recently started using the way it should be used. Its a great tool! 5 lbs in a week is excellent. good luck and keep up the good work!
  • Hannahkeates
    Options
    hey ally i joined about 3 weeks ago and lost half a stone already so pleased add me for motivation :) !