Mother of 2 over achieving workout goals. 170 lbs to 111.

Come on ladies with children it can be done with time, patience, and consistency!!! I have a 5 year old boy and a 4 year old girl. I am a very busy mother, wife, and boss and was still able to reach my goals by far. I am very excited for myself. After I had my last child I went up to 170 lbs. I had never had a weight past 126 lbs. my entire life. I am 27 years old now and 5'0 at 111 lbs. BMI 21.8. Not only have I shredded the lbs. I have also gained a lot of strength. I can lift weights heavier than a lot of guys in the gym. I can bench press 115 lbs. I am hoping to keep increasing that weight also. I always kept believing in myself and with the help from my husband here I am, at my ultimate goal level.

Replies

• LWolford84
    LWolford84 Posts: 14 Member
    Great job!!!
  • Great job!!!
    Thanks!
  • GypsyNrs4Evr
    GypsyNrs4Evr Posts: 49 Member
    Awesome!!
  • charmarbobar
    charmarbobar Posts: 251 Member
    Thanks for the post...I too am a mother of 2 (ages 3 and 1) and after my second I was 168lbs. Your post was very inspiring and I hope I can make it as far as you!
  • tikab89
    tikab89 Posts: 29
    That is awesome! You give me hope! I am a mother of 2 and working 9-10 hour days! But I still go to the gym every night after work. I went from 114 to 150 after 2 kids. I always told myself I would never let my weight exceed 150. I worked out over the summer and lost 7 lbs but then lost motivation. Then I got engaged last month and that was the final straw, I was like yeah I'm not walking down the aisle at 139 lbs (I somehow lost weight during the fall but I'm not complaining). I have just started my eating healthy and exercising 2 1/2 weeks ago and have lost 3 lbs. I'm hoping to build a lot of muscle!
  • @tamkattt thanks!
  • @charmarbobar You are so welcome! I can do it, I am for sure you can do it. Let me know if you need any help with any advice.
  • rgagnon1
    rgagnon1 Posts: 59 Member
    You look amazing. i'm short 5'2 and you are such an inspiration.
  • Wow

Well done you, your post has given me even more inspiration.

Ally
  • Santerre1984
    Santerre1984 Posts: 60 Member
    That is awesome. I am a mother of two girls and I just had my last baby 3 months ago. I am 5'6" and 157. When I was pregnant I tipped the scale at 195 YIKES!! I want to be fit and healthy. And it's nice to see its acheivable! Great Job you should be very proud of yourself!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Fantastic job!
  • Thanks everyone! It's so hard to believe I have come so far, I am just so excited. I just use to day dream about the day I will get my body to how I want it and now its even better than it was before I was pregnant. So yeah, you can do it to everyone, ladies and gentleman!!! whoohoo!!!
  • FitMami26
    FitMami26 Posts: 21
    I have over trained and have not been up on my calories and need to gain at least 10 lbs. back...lol i know I am the reverse now.

Visit my FB page for tips and tricks about exercise and diet:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chloes-Fitness-Fashion-Hair-and-Beauty/135071450016158
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!