Chubby balding father of 7 from Utah looking for support

Options
Any chubby bald guys with lots of kids willing to support? Oh, that are from Northern Utah? Who like football??

Replies

• dayotte33
    dayotte33 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Mostly kidding. You can be from anywhere and hate football and any gender. Just like those posts that say I'm 20 yoa from Eastern Alaska with brown hair looking for help. Please only add me if you check in often and view my profile. Cuz I will hurt your feelings sometimes if you can't handle sarcasm.
  • tlkrallman
    Options
    This totally made me laugh! :laugh:
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Yep my kinda guy!!!!!
  • wildcata77
    Options
    Nice opening post!

I'm married to a balding chubby father of 1, but we do love our sports. Particular college basketball, football, and pro hockey. We live in NC.
  • dayotte33
    dayotte33 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Chubby balding dads rock if you ask me!! But hope to soon be a buff balding dad.
  • Seachicken84
    Seachicken84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Ok here are my stats.......

Chubby - not like I was before. Gettin smaller all the time!
    Balding - I have a starter balding spot on the top, the lady that cuts my hair said she can't fix it so I've just gotta deal with it (insert favorite swear word here)
    Father - two not seven like you (FYI, they know what causes that now, just sayin ;-)
    Sports - yup i enjoy most of them, although I just can't seem to love hokey. I like it, just not lovin up all over it
    Utah- indeed I am. From the big metropolitan area to your south.

Alright now you know my stats. I am a formerly chubby, starting to bald father of two from Utah. This could be a bromance in the making lol.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Do you except female Patriots fans with hair?
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Mostly kidding. You can be from anywhere and hate football and any gender. Just like those posts that say I'm 20 yoa from Eastern Alaska with brown hair looking for help. Please only add me if you check in often and view my profile. Cuz I will hurt your feelings sometimes if you can't handle sarcasm.

:laugh: