Success Stories: Please keep submitting them!

Options
rvicini
rvicini Posts: 252 Member
It takes courage. To decide to change a lifestyle, pass through the smiles and jokes of your closest saying you will never make it, start exercising, and suddenly, you discover that they are the couch potatoes!.

You plateau and despair! You recover and finally, you reach your fist destination: A change in lifestyle and a great weight loss.
Documenting is not easy and sometimes some do not like to do it.

But thanks to the pals that decide to post in Success Stories, to hear from them, to see their pictures, you think that through this journey, you can do it if they could.

Some stories here are amazing!

Success stories is what keep us alive and fighting! I confess, I read you every day!. I like to see the pictures and inspires me to keep going..

This is a short note to thank you for sharing your achievements with all of us! We are proud of you and we feed from you! We feed from your efforts and your success.

Thank you all!

Replies

• Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I agree.These stories give us hope! Great post!
  • di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    totally agree.......i come here all the time for inspiration and motivation..

right now i would say i have a half of success story......and proud of that but i am not done!
    and kinda stuck but proud too that i have not given up because in the past , after not losing for awhile,
    i'd say screw it, which we all know what happened......any weight loss was gained and thensome..
    so........my half success story is losing about 43-46lbs so far (its been up/down for months) and also
    sticking with it and not getting discouraged..

and coming here and reading these success stories have helped so i too say thank you to all those
    who post :)
    diana
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!