147 lbs weight loss (pics)

Options

Replies

• boji4ever
    boji4ever Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss, we should never have to bury our children. But you are an inspiration, you look great and it made my day and gave me a boost to see your success!
  • sphomphak
    sphomphak Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. You have been through alot, but your story shows that we can come threw dark times in our lifes and be even better. Thanks for sharing your story!!
  • aakokopelli7
    aakokopelli7 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing job! You have truly overcome! Stay Strong!
  • tabbyavalon
    Options
    amazing pictures well done for coping and everything! xxx
  • wadether
    wadether Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing....... You a truly a strong woman. It takes a lot to overcome such a loss such as yours. God Bless you and your family. Again, you look amazing.
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and so beautiful, you are a true inspiration and a very strong woman, you have been through something no one should have to go through, hold your head high, you are a star :smile:
  • candicereed20
    Options
    I was going through news feeds and I saw a suucess story of 147 pounds lost so I wanted to check it out.... Your story is inspirational, and you look amazing. My deepest condolences for you son. I bet he is pround to see you back on track. Congratulations on your success thus far
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, so sorry about you loss
  • chicken2v
    chicken2v Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm very sorry for your terrible loss.

Amazing job on your health journey! Best of luck to you and your family!
  • nikkiabson
    Options
    It's clearly been a tough journey for you but your courage and determination are paying such dividends- you look wonderful. I'm so pleased for you- sending you hugs!
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wow , I am amazed! I am sorry for the baby.... and I wish you luck and happiness in your relationships, you are a strong lady!!!
  • ambermadore
    ambermadore Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes I currently weigh 224 lbs. I am 5'9 and I have a GG cup size, so I hold a lot of my weight in my butt, hips and boobs lol.
  • TheManda27
    TheManda27 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, what a strong person you are! You look amazing, good luck with the rest of your journey.
  • coleycurly
    coleycurly Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What an amazing person you must be to pick up and keep going like this. You do look beautiful. Very inspiring.
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    more pics!
  • walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow way to go
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. I am so sorry to hear about your loss, but I am proud to see that you overcome letting the depression win.
    Way to go!
  • TetesLorraine
    TetesLorraine Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! And STRONG! Kudos!!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats to you!
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You've really been through a lot. Hang in there. You've come a long way in your weight loss, you look amazing! Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!