My 90 day p90x results w/ before/after pics

Options
2»

Replies

• KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    Hey girlfriend.....OMGosh.....you look FANTASTIC!!!! I can definitely see the difference. AWESOME.....so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Thanks for the inspirational pics!
  • MyKidzMom
    MyKidzMom Posts: 97
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Can't wait to start round 1!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    congrats on your success :) you look awesome and you will look even more awesome now that summer is coming up :D
  • lelesmama
    lelesmama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing!! And - I know how hard P90X is so fanstatic job!!!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Which P90x version did you do - lean? did you do the diet as well?

You look fantastic!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!! You look FANTASTIC!!!! This is motivation for me to do this!!!! I have been tossing the idea around...
    Congrats!!!!!
  • michellelynne1
    Options
    Hey great work! You look awesome! I just had a question, did you find you could do all of the pull ups and the ab ripper x at the beginning?? Even the different styles of push ups I find I just physically cannot do them. Did you start like that as well? Or could you basically do most things?
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    It worked. I seen your pix and they are great!! Keep up the good work! U have inspired me to try something different. Treadmill is getting boring!! :}
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    How many clothing sizes down did you change?

I went from 12 to 8
  • sjcply
    Options
    Which P90x version did you do - lean? did you do the diet as well?

You look fantastic!

I did lean, and for the most part I followed the diet....but not exactly. I tweeked it to fit me. But I did stay on phase 1 the whole 90 days....higher protein. you can view my diary it is open to friends.
  • sjcply
    Options
    Hey great work! You look awesome! I just had a question, did you find you could do all of the pull ups and the ab ripper x at the beginning?? Even the different styles of push ups I find I just physically cannot do them. Did you start like that as well? Or could you basically do most things?

Girl, let me tell you when I first started I sucked!! Couldnt do a push up or pull up to save my life. BUT I did it anyway! I just kept getting stronger every week and could do more. I did not nor do I do pull ups tho....I use the bands for this. but plan to start pullup this go around eventually. I could not do abripperx either, but I can now : ) there are still a few moves I struggle with.

On the dvd Tony always says "do your best and forget the rest" well that is what I did. You will eventually be able to do it all. I am not there yet.
    Good luck
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    WOW you look fantastic. WTG!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!