Victorious Fitness Challenge. . .June 7

Options
I'm just about to leave for an hour-long spin class.

Next week, I'm going to change up my schedule, and try to really concentrate on getting my exercise in and eating all my calories. I've had a low-energy, no-appetite week, and I need to suck it up and get back in the game. I have half a week left of teaching, and then I have exactly zero excuses for the rest of the summer. I'm realizing that exercise=quality sleep=less pain, so I need to concentrate on it. It's either that or ambien, and I so do not want to go there.

Get to work, ladies!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to leave for an hour-long spin class.

Next week, I'm going to change up my schedule, and try to really concentrate on getting my exercise in and eating all my calories. I've had a low-energy, no-appetite week, and I need to suck it up and get back in the game. I have half a week left of teaching, and then I have exactly zero excuses for the rest of the summer. I'm realizing that exercise=quality sleep=less pain, so I need to concentrate on it. It's either that or ambien, and I so do not want to go there.

Get to work, ladies!
    :flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Yesterday my sister joined my gym and we went to spin class. It didn't bother my back as long as I maintained a strong stomach. I'm also not too sore today, so I'm happy. Went for the uphill walk yesterday as well. I don't think it hurt my back - Sometimes I can't believe that even though I've taken yoga for 8 years, I can't connect with my body.

Scary news - I've been talked into taking dance lessons. I hope it's not the awful ordeal of all the other dance/music lessons I've taken over the years. I have absolutely no rhythm. I can't even march in time with other students in aerobics classes. I'm hoping I'll find my music (remember the scene in "The Jerk"?). I'll let you guys know how it goes on Tuesday.

Today is more walking and elliptical - sigh. Maybe tomorrow I'll do a video.

Mary