My Before and After - One Year Later

Options
2»

Replies

• KissesHugs2
    KissesHugs2 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for such nice compliments. I am new at posting, so I am not very good at it as you see. I am 5"3 so on the short side. As far as my secrets go, MFP has helped a ton. I also include working out in my almost daily routine now, for about the past year. I count calories but also eat healthier than before. I still eat foods I love but in moderation. I feel much better about myself, and the number one thing is just be happy with yourself. Thanks again everyone!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    congrats on all your hard work, looking fabulous. Keep it up!
  • mabowers220
    mabowers220 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Way to stick with it. Your beautiful:smooched:
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Good job, you look great!
  • KissesHugs2
    Options
  • KissesHugs2
    Options
    Awesome job! How tall are you?

I am 5'3
  • MyPsalm63
    MyPsalm63 Posts: 303
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!!!
  • KissesHugs2
    Options
    You are beautiful in both pictures! But congratulations on your weight loss, that's amazing!!

What are your secrets?

MFP has helped a ton with tracking calories to see what I was actually eating. You never really know how many calories are in a food you eat until you actually pay attention. I cheat time to time especially on weekends, so it is a lifestyle change you can maintain, not something that you can only stand for months at a time. That is the most important thing to keep in mind. Plus, I have incorporated exercise on an almost daily basis. But I also have learned you cannot drive yourself crazy if you eat a "bad" food or miss a workout, because it is going to happen sometimes. You just have to do your best and results will happen!
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Awesome! =)
  • jessiewalters86
    Options
    Yay!! Congrats, you look great!
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats!
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous!! Thank God you're doing this while still young!!
  • KissesHugs2
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) Yall are so nice!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!