Perspective

Options
2»

Replies

• PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I can see changes big time. Even your hands look different. Keep up the great work!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I can see changes big time. Even your hands look different. Keep up the great work!

LOL Thanks...never noticed the hands, but I think you're right!
  • Raybug0903
    Raybug0903 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this! I'm having a huge case of the "don't wants" and "I wanna give ups" today, and this was exactly what I needed to read. :)
  • orville54
    orville54 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have had the same "problem." I have lost 57 lbs since January of 2012 but when I look in the mirror I can't see it. I've had many people comment on my weight loss and my girlfriend says she can see the difference, but I just can't see it. I'm not sure if it's because I see my self everyday and I just don't notice the small amount of weight I am losing each week or if I'm just used to seeing myself as big. All I do is keep pushin' play on my workout DVD's and keep pluggin' along. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who has this "problem." Keep up the good work. Add me if your looking for a diet/workout buddy.
  • hunterman95
    hunterman95 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Same thing here. After losing 70-something pounds, I would look in the mirror and think to myself, "I just don't see it". Then one day I took a picture of myself, and put it beside my "before" picture, and I was like, "Holy crap!!!" I couldn't believe the difference. Funny how our mind plays tricks on us like that.

Keep up the great work!
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    Same thing here. After losing 70-something pounds, I would look in the mirror and think to myself, "I just don't see it". Then one day I took a picture of myself, and put it beside my "before" picture, and I was like, "Holy crap!!!" I couldn't believe the difference. Funny how our mind plays tricks on us like that.

Keep up the great work!

Yeah, that "Holy Crap!!" moment hits and you want to send the comparison pictures to everyone you know and they are all like, "We know, we know."
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    You do not look withered. You look HOTT!!!
  • WanderingLass
    WanderingLass Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You know, the weight kind of snuck up on us when we were gaining it, so it makes sense that it might melt away much the same...

I may need to frame this and hang it on my wall.....
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    You do not look withered. You look HOTT!!!

How YOU doin? LOL

Thank you!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    You look strong! Here's a beer:drinker:
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    You look great!! I get the comment that I am withering away or too thin. I am never sure if people are serious or what as I feel grat and look fine (to me).