starting JM 30 Day Shred? Who's in

Options
Im starting today with Day I

My starting weight is 165lbs.

Everyday when you are done with your workout. Comment on how you thought it went. This will help all of us to keep going and help each other out if need! Lets get started!!!

Replies

• JessaMarie83
    Options
    :smile: I just started yesterday and today I'm a little sore but not too bad. I will comment later today when I am done and let ya know how it went. Good luck :smile:
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, Im going to do my dvd tinight.
  • misssbluiz
    misssbluiz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am starting mine today, current weight 138 lbs.
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm in!! I wanted to start earlier but I pulled a muscle. Now I'm ready to go. I also just got a fitbit so I'm very iterested to see how many calories I actullay burn. Feel free to add me!!
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I just started the Body Revolution!! I love it... Doing it on top of my daily 1 hour of cardio at the gym... Because I know once school starts for me next week I will have a tough time going every day.
  • kriskrossness
    kriskrossness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I did it for a few days a few weeks ago and then forgot about it, so I started day 1 again today xD
    Went well, had to take a few breaks though. <_<
  • pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Day 4 tonight... feel free to friend me.
  • Kayciemae02
    Kayciemae02 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I can't start until tomorrow. Gotta work both jobs today :cry: But I will check in once I'm done!
  • littlmissapril
    littlmissapril Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Started 1/14 on L1D8. Lost 4 Ibs already.

SW 168
    CW 164
    GW 130

After I want to continue losing with her Ripped in 30 workout.
  • Melissaol
    Options
    SW 185
    CW 165
    GW 147 then see how I feel and then decide if I want to go lower.
  • redsundress
    Options
    I think I'll start tonight.
    Hopefully I can find my tape measure because I want to do measurements first for sure to compare!

SW 225.0
    CW 173.2
    GW 130.0
  • Coppertop1220
    Options
    I just started yesterday for the umpteenth time....hoping I can complete the whole 30 days!

SW 181.0
    CW 178.8
    GW130.0
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK to you all! I am on Level 3, day 23 and I like this level the best. As of day 20, I have lost 4 pounds and 5&3/4 inches. Keep in mind that muscle weighs more than fat so don't get discouraged if the scale doesn't move right away or a lot. I also weight lift and do cardio 3 times a week along with a Spartan Warrior class once a week.

SW: 171
    CW: 167
    GW: 150
  • Melissaol
    Options
    good workout. Im sore today, im going to the gym tonight to do the treadmill and little free weights.
  • Melissaol
    Options
    Week 1 Day 1Over again so I can really the other day. So tomorrow I will be running. Hope this will work.get itright this time. She is tough. Im also doing c25k on