I need a weight loss buddy PLEASE

Options
2»

Replies

• PositivelyFit74
    PositivelyFit74 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm here for support, motivation and encouragement, too! It IS tough to change your habits! But it can be done! It's so much easier with friends who are going through the same thing. Let's lift each other up! Feel free to add me. :)
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    Add me if you wish. These last pounds are coming off slloooowwwwllly.
  • jenfoxjercha
    jenfoxjercha Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Do you do the cooking? My husband has had to join in my new cooking style and food. I figure it's healthy for me so it can't hurt him.
  • appelacres
    Options
    You can friend me too! I am 47 and have lost over 40 pound in 3 years. I am working on keeping it off now and eating healthy and staying fit. I have 6 kid's from 23 years old down to 3 years old and a meat and potato's husband. Meals are a challenge! But you can do it!!!!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Sorry if this sounds rude, but what is so hard about losing weight when you're kids are grown? Do they not feed themselves or do their own chores? Why do they even still live with you if they are so old? (I am not trying to be mean, I am just curious) Your kids no longer have anything to do with your weight loss, they are grown, independent adults. You can't use them or your husband as an excuse. (Unless they have disabilities, in which case I apologize and take everything back)

Practice accountability, make your weight loss a priority, stay away from excuses, and keep committed! Get active (walk instead of drive whenever possible) join a gym if you can and lift heavy a couple times a week. get used to making small better food choices and gradually work up from there.

I prefer the "tough love" approach to my friends, but I am motivating and determined. Feel free to add me if you like, I can help keep you on track. :)

Edited for typos
  • docHumphreys
    Options
    I would be happy to try and encourage you. And I could use the encouragement also!
  • sexybab
    Options
    Me TOO!!! Somebody help US!
  • sdahms83
    sdahms83 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello - Feel free to add me as well, I would love to have the weight loss buddies myself :)
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    you can add me too. I am 37 years old. I need to lose 55 more pounds.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    It's a process. No doubt. Remember, healthy eating is 80% of that battle.
  • briskwoman24
    Options
    I lost 20 lbs the first time I signed on and it was all healthy. Now I have a lifetime goal for myself and my nieces wedding.. I could use all the support as well as give it...
    Thanks
    B
  • GomesDavid
    Options
    Hi Stephanie.
    Nice to meet you. :) Add me ..