I am going to give this a try

Options
:ohwell: searching... trying to find the strength to make healthy choices food wise and to find strength to begin my jillian michaels exercise dvds..body revolution. my body hurts, hips, legs... just scared..

Replies

• sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Feel free to add me. I will help any way that I can.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    What are you scared of? Sometimes saying (or typing) it can help.

And really, you can do this. You don't have to be perfect, you just have to try.
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm currently doing JM's 30 Day Shred. It's killer, so I know how sore you are! :) Feel free to add me. I'll help push you.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Don't be scared! Jillian Michaels DVDs are awesome and you'll feel great (sore at first, but then great!) I've done them for a couple of year and love them.
  • MelanieRobyn77
    Options
    You can do it! One day at a time...
  • kimheiman
    kimheiman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    72 days ago i start Julian Michaels 30 day shred and 6 week 6 pack and i really do love them. I've lost about 17 pounds and 10 1/2 inches which is a huge change. Im kindof in a losing slump but im gaining muscle right now and not losing wieght but still burning fat. People are telling me that all of a sudden the weight will start showing up again. Loving my new health journey and i was a person that would say im not exercising and now i exercise everyday and im loving it. You will be sore for a while and then not and then sore. The reason Im doing both is because i get bored with the same thing everyday. I mostly 6 week 6 pack because it is really working on my abs or middle section and thats were my excessive weight is. Im 47 and nothing will stop this weight from coming off now. Good luck with your journey. You can add me and veiw my dairy.:bigsmile:
  • onlyjulesl
    onlyjulesl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi, thanks! sad thing I havent started my bobdy revolution yet. am just sore from, I guess the weight. I have got to get back to the old me! thanks for the kind words!