Options
    WOWZA!! :love:
  • coastie_wife07
    Options
    Sorry about your son =(
  • kitabug2
    kitabug2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for Sharing your story, what tips do you have for people starting out ?:happy:
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for the loss of your baby! You look fantastic! My best wishes to you and your family.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look like a completly different person! Amazing job!
  • beatoks
    beatoks Posts: 63
    Options
    awesome job and very inspiring story too, all the best for the future
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My condolences to you and your family. But congratulations on your weight loss! You look amazing! =)
  • kumanekochan
    kumanekochan Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before, but you're stunning now. I need to lose about 150 lbs so this is a wonderful inspiration to me, thank you!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's all I can say. You are a wonderful success story! :)
  • heatherdecker4ever
    Options
    After reading your story - you are a total inspiration. Thanks for sharing with all of us and I truly hope the best for you!!!!! -Heather
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    The most impressive thing in all this is your amazing attitude. Not only have you been working to transform yourself, but you have also recovered from one of the most traumatic things a person can experience. I am truly awed! Go you!!!
  • kobiemom
    kobiemom Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    So sorry for all you've been through. I hope you're well in body, mind and spirit.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    So sorry to read about your loss, that brought tears to my eyes. Well done for getting through such a tough time and focusing again on weight loss.

You really do look amaxing for 224lbs! I was around 220lbs when I started off and I looked like a huge beached whale!
  • mommycullen
    mommycullen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey girl. Way to go on the amazing weight loss. I can relate to your story. Back in August, I suffered a tragedy- nothing compared to the loss of a child though. Still, sometimes pain is a way for us to grow and overcome. Your story is inspiring.

HUGS
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness how tall are you, 6'7? I'm JK but you look AMAZING to be weighing 224 pounds, If you didn't say that I would have thought you were 140 pounds! Actually you look better at 364 than I did at 300! I'm so sorry for your loss that's every mothers worst nightmare :(
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    So sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what you went through and continue to go through.

Awesome pics and congrats in making yourself healthy. You look amazing.
  • breajohnson
    breajohnson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    so impressed that you got back up and fought back. sorry for your loss.
  • XxMarcella85xX
    XxMarcella85xX Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Girl you look amazing!!! I'm very proud of you.
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, but so proud of you for doing such an amazing thing for yourself! You look fantastic!
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! YOu look like a totally different person. You are an inspiration. Also, I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine what you are going through. May peace be with you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!