30 yo Mom of 3 boys needs to lose over 100lbs

Options
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for people on a similar journey as me. I think motivation is key and I can only do so much to motivate myself. The more friends the merrier I say! It's very hard to stay away from all the yummy foods - especially when I'm feeling stressed which seems to be a lot lately. I also have 3 healthy children and an under-weight husband who eats more unhealthy than me!

Please add me as a friend so we can support each other and stay focused!

Replies

• CharT5188
    CharT5188 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am a 30 year old mom of one daughter with over 100 lbs to lose - so very similar goals! :) So far in two weeks I'm down 17 lbs so I know it can be done! :)
  • appyred
    appyred Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am a 35 yo mom of 2 yo/ 16 yo and husband who has been able to eat anything and remain fairly thin. Makes me sick now he has started to gain some weight and I hope that seeing me loose weight he will turn to be a little more healthy. I am also starting out with a 50+ weight loss with a total goal to get down to about 130- 120 ideal body weight. so a total over 80 lb.
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    My best advice is to make small changes and gradually build up....and don't deny yourself completely just account for your calories.

Kick butt ladies!!!! you can do it!!!
  • emilyfaudi
    emilyfaudi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to this. I am trying to lose weight as well. I am married with four boys and I'm wanting to lose 150lbs. I can sure use some advice.