147 lbs weight loss (pics)

Options

Replies

• Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Options
    Thank you so much for such an inspiring story! Glad to see you're keeping a positive attitude after all you've been through! Wishing you many happier, healthier years ahead!
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss, your positive attitude and strength is so inspiring. AND, you are also awesome for rockin' it for us large chested girls. I hear so many girls with large chests say they can't work out bc of them, which is NOT true. I may wear 3 sports bras, but I'm still gonna work it out!!! lol.. You are beautiful, wonderful job
  • christou84
    christou84 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry about that :( May God bless you... you're looking great! Sending hugs your way :)
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I can't even imagine. You are definitely an inspiration. You look amazing and congratulations on you weigh loss!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous, beautiful and courageous. Thanks for sharing your story and I am so sorry for your loss. Much success on your journey. You can and will get to goal weight!!!
  • FaithInAes
    FaithInAes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look incredible and I am so very sorry to hear about your loss :(. No mama should have to go through that. You truly are an inspiration. Keep up the awesome work! :flowerforyou:
  • kshaw5501
    kshaw5501 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the loss of you baby. You look amazing and are truly an inspiration to me as I'm just starting my weightloss journey over again for the 100th time. Thanks for sharing your story and pics.
  • kiksayv
    kiksayv Posts: 10
    Options
    I am so sorry about your baby.
    You will do it again! your story IS inspirational.
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. You look like a totally different person.
  • Pams_Shadow
    Pams_Shadow Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    OMG... awesome
  • princessd84
    princessd84 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your loss :(

You have done an excellent job of losing weight and look great!
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • mamamakes
    mamamakes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So Sorry for your loss. You are an inspiration and look fab! x
  • All I can say is WOW!!!!! you are my SHERO!!!! You continue on in your mission to be a healthy you!!=) and (((HUGS)))
  • LivingJuicy
    LivingJuicy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    We have the exact same starting weight: 364. So many times I have doubted that I could have real, amazing results, and here you are, even after all that you have been through! Thank you so much for sharing your story and your pics with us. You inspire me!
  • Chewbacca444
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Congrats :)
  • courtnaymk
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.......I lost my son when he was 6 weeks & 2 days old. It was devastating. I gained prob 50 lbs in 2 months, and I wasn't eating. I fell into a deep depression & the weight piling on for no reason didn't help. Doctors kept blaming medication & I finally realized I have PCOS & weight loss had been almost impossible. But I am finally determined, more determined than I have EVER been. It's depressing that I now have a goal of roughly 100 pounds. I am tired of blogs, doctors, and etc saying deal with it, that's PCOS........I WILL do this. You definitely inspired me......you look AMAZING!!!! I have been trying to now hit the gym 2 times a day & cut out sugar, carbs, processed food......and I am PRAYING it falls off fast. Keep up the good work!
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing story of endurance, heart break, and picking yourself up. What a horrible tragedy but I am sure your baby is an angel in heaven now looking over you. You are doing a great job!
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    you look great. im sorry for your loss tho
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm humbled by your story, your attitude and your accomplishment.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!