LOGGING 30 DAY SHRED?

Options
I just starting doing the 30 day shred. Today is day two for me and I am not sure how to log this in my exercise log. Any suggestions? Thanks. (I am only on level one for now)

Replies

• silramarie
    Options
    I have been using arobics for 25 or 30 mins (however long the level 1 is). Hope that helps...
  • l3uttel2flie
    Options
    I have been using arobics for 25 or 30 mins (however long the level 1 is). Hope that helps...

Hmm, thanks. I logged 10 minutes of calisthenics and 10 minutes of sit ups/push ups. I saw some other people saying you need a heart rate monitor to log you calorie burn for this... just want to make sue I'm not cheating myself thinking that I am burning more calories than I actually am.
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Log it as circuit training. You are doing a little of everything in it and that's how I log it and it seems pretty close to what my HRM says. Enjoy it!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    thanks for posting this and ill try those tips :D
    cause i want a good accurate one myself
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Log it as circuit training. You are doing a little of everything in it and that's how I log it and it seems pretty close to what my HRM says. Enjoy it!

Bingo. (And, FWIW, logging things as calisthenics gives me the exact same total as circuit training so I think the difference there is just terminological.)
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options

Bingo. (And, FWIW, logging things as calisthenics gives me the exact same total as circuit training so I think the difference there is just terminological.)

which one the light effort or the pushup sit up? o.o
    cause its different from the light effort... much more lower.. than the push up sit up?
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options

cause its different from the light effort... much more lower.. than the push up sit up?

Whichever one is the same as circuit training. I think that is "vigorous calisthenics" or however it is named. The most accurate is going to be a HRM, but mine is broken and I haven't gotten around to mailing it in. As others have said, their HRM is pretty close to the total that they get when choosing "circuit training".
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options

Whichever one is the same as circuit training. I think that is "vigorous calisthenics" or however it is named. The most accurate is going to be a HRM, but mine is broken and I haven't gotten around to mailing it in. As others have said, their HRM is pretty close to the total that they get when choosing "circuit training".

thank you!!!