Flirting/Sexting...How??

Options

Replies

• 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Build up the anticipation and expectation by sending something simple... like " I can't wait to see you tonight, I have a suprise for you xx " and maybe ad a pic of some ligerie (not necessarily worn) or a close up of a bare shoulder.... :wink:
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    (duplicated)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Don't worry, sexting is just a fad. Just like oral sex. They will be gone soon enough.

wait... .WHAT?!? :noway:

Please no

not for me
  • tismyhardbody
    tismyhardbody Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Attention-seeker is attention-seeking.

Sez the girl with all the bikini pics on her profile (and one with her kid) Ick!

So what you are trying to say is kids and bikinis are nasty?
    HEH this post would insinuate that you need to get out more..
  • tismyhardbody
    tismyhardbody Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    aww this is sad!
    think abt something super dirty you secretly want somebody to do to you and then SAY IT to somebody.
    its that easy!

like "i want you to come over after work and poop on my chest?"

exactly
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming you've already flirted a bit if your trying to sext someone... or you met them on MFP and they live halfway across the country lol
  • Alexfit12
    Options
    Just don't hold your breath for that one...
  • SHaley74
    Options
    Ha Ha Ha... that was funny. And what makes it so funny is that its prob true. I was married :brokenheart: for 10 years and now been engaged :love: for a little over 2. Im SURE they both would agree with you. :laugh:
  • rpapesr
    rpapesr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    All I can say is that you know you are doing it right when the responses don't make sense and then stop for two minutes.
  • silky_kitten
    silky_kitten Posts: 171 Member
    Options

Sez the girl with all the bikini pics on her profile (and one with her kid) Ick!

Not at all what I'm saying - What I am saying is that if you're trying to be provacative and alluring then maybe you shouldn't have your kid in your pics.

I don't necessarily need to get out more, I just need to be able to express myself better.
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    *waits for the OP to get an inbox full of filth as "examples"*

Word.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    flirt its easy... now sexting.. eh, I think its boring and lame, and means your sex life sucks.
    If you are that desperate get a gf/bf, and if you have one, she/hes is clearly not doing her/his job. IMO
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options

Not at all what I'm saying - What I am saying is that if you're trying to be provacative and alluring then maybe you shouldn't have your kid in your pics.

I don't necessarily need to get out more, I just need to be able to express myself better.
    Because the female body is instantly sexualized nevermind the fact that at the end of the day it's just skin regardless of what she may or may not be wearing, right? Her body language in the picture in question says zero, to me at least, about 'trying to be provocative and alluring'.
    If you're reading provocative into a picture of a mom in a swimsuit with her kids then...not gonna lie that strikes me as kinda weird.
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    It's like fartexting, but slightly more interesting.
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    All I can say is that you know you are doing it right when the responses don't make sense and then stop for two minutes.

HA HA, or when the text starts coming in all full of typos cause they are only using one hand :)
  • rpapesr
    rpapesr Posts: 49 Member
    Options

HA HA, or when the text starts coming in all full of typos cause they are only using one hand :)

exgraetbbly
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    *waits for the OP to get an inbox full of filth as "examples"*

Yep :laugh:
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Since I have been married 15 years the only one I have sex with is myself. So I sext myself all time. Leave myself random notes about what I am going to do to myself when I get home.

Then when I finally get alone, I have a headache and just play video games.
    HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    The easiest way to start is just randomly text unexpected things... They don't have to be super riske to have the desired effect - you just want to surprise them with an "i'm thinking of you". As you get more and more comfortable with it and get feedback from them as to what they like you'll probably naturally start to turn the heat up.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I would rather be told anything sexy on the phone or in person. There is nothing sexy about a text message.

*noted*

:tongue:

I don't agree if you have a good imagination and can picture what that person is saying its fabulous

Anyone has the balls to type a sexy text message, but could you say those dirty words with your own mouth to someone? I could read the dirtiest text, story, email, message, etc ever and it wouldn't do a thing for me.

Ah that's a shame, you're missing out on alot of fun