Can you see any physical difference?

Options
2»

Replies

• invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Oh, my goodness, I'm so relieved! I was starting to think I was doing it all wrong, you know?
    I agree that more form-fitting clothes would be better. I can't wear this anywhere now as it's boned (sort of corsetry without the strings to pull it in) and where it used to hug my torso it sits away now... I thought perhaps I was tricking myself and it'd never fit right or something.
    Thanks, everyone. This is such a flipping relief!! :laugh:
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    your waistline is smaller, your forearms are smaller, your face is thinner, and your pec muscles are more toned.
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Face and arms.Your body looks "tighter"

You're doing great!Keep it up!!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say I'm unfortunately brutally honest and feel incredibly bad when I lie. Also, your waist has gotten very noticeably slimmer (just put something up to the screen...the waist in the first picture is past my pinky knuckle, and the second picture isn't). Look at your hands and arms. Look at how your face has went from rounded to oval. You can even see it in your lips and nose.

I don't have a bad thing to say about those pics. Both look like flattering pics to me (I like the outfits)
  • shamah84
    shamah84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Your waist seems smaller, toned arms, and your posture has improved. :) That's just what I see... Plus I love your hair long :)
  • lag4908
    lag4908 Posts: 11
    Options
    Def. a change! Your armpit, your ribs (under boobs), your waistline. Looks like a lot of inches gone and your face is a lot slimmer!
  • bloodysore
    bloodysore Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Your armpits for sure!
    And you're way cuter now. Not that you were asking. :P
    If the boning's loose on that dress it's not gonna work. You want it pretty tight so it sucks you in. Pass it on you've shunk too much!
    Keep up the radtastical work. I can't wait to be as small as you!
  • imthejenjen
    imthejenjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Your face, neck, and waist look smaller! I can def tell a difference. Be proud!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    You look great in both pics, but your waist has gotten slimmer.
  • flowersofdawn
    flowersofdawn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see change! :happy: More definition all over. A trim look. :bigsmile:
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    You have done well. You should be proud and motivated!
  • LoriIone
    LoriIone Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    smaller waist and your face look slimmer!