Friends Friends

Options
My name is RiitaBugg. && I am aiming To lose 70lbs. I just Joined today. && I feel like i cant do it alone. I mean I have my fiance but she likes me just the way I am. But i want to lose more and feel better when were out. I need friends just fitness buddies. is anyone interested? Im 18yrs old 222lbs. My healthy weight range is 154. I wat to lose 70lbs.

Replies

• jamieshrinking
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Don't wait until you are 36 and spent the best years of your young life overweight and uncomfortable...like I did. It's never too late, but NOW IS THE TIME!!!

Get at it girl!
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hey Riita!

Thanks for the friend request! You don't have to do it alone I'll be more than happy to help you out. We can help each other! (I just joined also.)

Where to start? Well i think making gradual changes is easier so i started by trying to eat some fruit everyday. after i did that I tried to stop drinking sodas and juices and just having some more water. after i succeeded in that I tried eating more veggies within a week or two of doing this alone i felt like i had more energy.

Try to cut out any unnecessary sugar (coffee juice candy etc.) and try to walk more and exercise some more as a starting point.
  • CHELLET31
    CHELLET31 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi there i know how u feel and if u wish to add me then feel free hun iwe all need friends to do this i think i no i'm always looking for more friends on here
  • RiitaBugg
    RiitaBugg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!!!:smile:
  • cupkate88
    Options
    I want to loose around 60lbs feel free to add

And GOOD LUCK! :-D