hey, this place is funny!

Options

Replies

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I just have to say...I found MFP a few weeks ago, and it is seriously my favorite place to hang out now! You people crack me up! I am not big on chatting, much better at reading other's advice, but I am totally loving everyone's humor! Thank you for being so cool!
    (and motivating)

Watchu talkin' 'bout Willis? There is no fun in these parts... particularly when one cannot see the gifs and memes.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Shhhhh ... don't say something that damning so loud ... you'll sick the MFP police on us and we'll have to go into hiding!!!

*looks both ways before secretly exiting the thread*
  • k8blujay2
    Options
    We're sorry. Most funny things are against community policy and the people who post them banned as well. We apologize for your mistake. There was never any humor here.

Please move along. Thank you.

OP - What he's trying to say is "Don't worry. The fun police will be along shortly."

Thread hijacking. Banned for life.

Threatening Poster. Banned for life x 2

You know... there's a thread for this, right?

Is that like an iPhone app?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Lots of people here with great senses of humor.

We are all going through some growing pains as the community is trying to collective adapt to the needs of the lowest common denominator whilest still retaining integrity.

Please bear with us as we strive for such continual improvements.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    We love you too!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1b5Q5y2wJhoTqx-O0gdu3S0qsc5ngBRiI3Z4j-uJjQUiPjN3HVOGz49g6PA
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    I thought everyone was so mean! I am so confused now!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Funny? This is supposed to be a serious place of fitness.

for future reference,

i learned yesterday that this is not actually a fitness site, but is instead a grammar site.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    markey_mark_wtf.gif
  • k8blujay2
    Options
    We love you too!

Aww!!! What a cute baboon butt! That shows love better than farting on someone!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    markey_mark_wtf.gif

Aaaaacting!

343789.jpg
  • kaligrl1
    Options
    This is a nice change from the "everyone is so mean" newer people usually post. Yay!
    I totally agree....
    :bigsmile:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    We love you too!

Its also heart shaped!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I just have to say...I found MFP a few weeks ago, and it is seriously my favorite place to hang out now! You people crack me up! I am not big on chatting, much better at reading other's advice, but I am totally loving everyone's humor! Thank you for being so cool!
    (and motivating)

Watchu talkin' 'bout Willis? There is no fun in these parts... particularly when one cannot see the gifs and memes.

And no more wire hangers!

NO WIRE HANGERS EVER!!!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games. Where the extra coma somehow takes away some of the fun...or is that something else?

HEY! You leave the Oxford comma out of this!!

the Oxford comma started it!!!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    This is a nice change from the "everyone is so mean" newer people usually post. Yay!
    I totally agree....
    :bigsmile:

Wait a minute!! people actually say that sort of stuff on MFP...No Way :noway:
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    *bows*

*farts accidentally*

*backs up a step to properly survey*

*sniff*

*marks his chart - 8.5 / 10*

*hears co-worker in next cube scream and run to throw up*

*changes chart to 9*

Because of this post, all my coworkers think I'm crazy for laughing hysterically. Well done. :flowerforyou:
  • k8blujay2
    Options
    (and motivating)

NO WIRE HANGERS EVER!!!

Aww! but wire hangers are fun to "sword fight" with. :devil:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

NO WIRE HANGERS EVER!!!

I wasn't sure about you Brett. I hemmed and hawed. You seemed like such a good guy. And then, I envisioned you in crazy red lipstick going ape with a wire hanger and I knew, I knew that this love was for real. :heart:
  • k8blujay2
    Options
    We love you too!

Its also heart shaped!

That's what makes it so darned cute. :love:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Are u trying to start something? :huh:

TROLL.