my little success...

Options
Just wanted to post in here b/c I am so happy!!! I have lost 5 inches since starting the 30 day shred. I completed level one, lost 2 inches from my waist and hips and .5 inches from my arms and thighs! Still have levels 2 and 3 to complete, so hoping for even bigger results!!! Woop Woop!

Replies

• Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! the 30ds is really good for loosing inches ... I did it back in the summer ... and then gave up with excercise and started eating crap again and put it all back on :( so annoyed at myself all the effort I put in doing it every day!!!
  • Curvvy76
    Options
    HOw do I find out about the 30 day sherd, I'm interested?
  • jesslmassey
    Options
    Yay! That is what I am doing now- Im on level one! Congrats-your doing awesome!!!
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep it up :) I will finish level 1 of the 30 DS tomorrow. i can't see any results so I don't expect to have lost inches, but as you have results, I hope it keeps you motivated for level 2 and 3. I guess you 'll have even more results after these two levels, go ahead you'll be so proud of you !
  • mhabing
    mhabing Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred is a workout dvd by jillian michaels
  • jesslmassey
    Options
    A lot of people are buying but if you go on you tube it is on there and it is free. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 1-level 2 and 3 are also on there.:smile:
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    great job! congrats!
  • kdkyzer
    kdkyzer Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! That's very inspiring! I'm on day 3 of level one. Keep it up!!
  • cnewlin86
    Options
    Congrats!!! Today is day 4 level 1 for me! Your results push me to keep going!
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred is a workout dvd by jillian michaels

Yes! You can even find it on Youtube, just google "30 day shred level 1". During 10 days you do levl 1 (from day 1 to day 10), then you do level 2 for ten days (from day 11 to day 20), and finally you finsih with level 3 (day 21 to day 30). You'll see results of the 30 day shred on youtube as well. You can also have a look here, a lot of people speak about the 30 DS :)
  • 52in13
    52in13 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    great job! My hubby is doing this and he is very happy with his results. I just can't get off my lazy butt to do it, yet.
  • CINNAMON77_00
    CINNAMON77_00 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    or it's on you tube....it is definitely inch losing worth it!!
  • kmelissa02
    Options
    congrats!! i'm doing 30ds shred also. just completed day 8 level 1. i haven't lost any weight but i have lost 1 inch in each of my thighs, 1 inch in each of my calves & 1 inch in my waist so i'm very happy also. my last day will be on valentines day & i will have completed it for the very first time.
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    :happy: Way to go!
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Great loss!
  • kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats! I am on day 7 and now i wish i would have measured myself. See such a lose is great motivation
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!