Not Your Typlical Success Story

Options
gwenmf
gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
Lately it seems I've wanted to just eat!

I had to post that my strength is returning as I've just decided that I don't need that 90 calorie Fiber One snack.

Maybe not important to some of you....but big step with my mind returning to sanity! lol

Replies

• kdkyzer
    kdkyzer Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!! I totally understand! I'm well acquainted with those 90 calorie bars and their cousins, the Fiber One Chewy protein bars. I want to get to the point where I don't feel the need for one. So, I heartily applaud your success!!!
  • albatrosssherpa
    albatrosssherpa Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    hahaha- i just put one back in my drawer after deciding the calories weren't worth it..
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Every step counts!
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    So I'm not alone!!! I'm so grateful you understand..........well, I guess I shouldn't be grateful that you struggle with the same issues I do.......but I'm happy it's not just me!

The ones I have is the 90 calorie brown......so.......IF I'm wanting something sweet after dinner tonight -- maybe I'll "indulge" then......but for now........I'm SUPER happy that I can ignore that pretty little package -- to make my package a little prettier~!! lol

Thanks everyone!
  • lile53
    lile53 Posts: 3
    Options
    ~G Girl~ When I have those struggles I try to Reach for my frozen Grapes, or 1/2 C. of Lite Cottage Cheese with a 1/2 C. Peaches in water & there natural juices. I've also tried Ricotta Cheese (lite of course), Vanilla Extract, 1 packet of TruVia, Cinnamon, Nut Meg, & a handful of chopped almonds!! OMG....its totally Delish...a must try desert!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!