weekend crash

Options
so i have been eating well for about 3 months and saw some change on scale still working on getting work outs in. I have a major issue i need some advice. I am terrible about eating out or not eating well on the weekends. I always tell myself i will eat right and then i end up going to get fast food after grocery shopping etc. i know that this is a self commitment issue but just looking for advice

any ideas on how to keep myself in check on the weekends??

Replies

• jonesin_am
    jonesin_am Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Plan your meals! It's not something I am good at but if I plan my day in advance I am more likely to stay on track...especially on the weekends when I don't have to pack my lunch for work and I am home.

Also, if you know after grocery shopping, etc. is a weak point then eat before you go and bring a healthy snack...or give into the craving but eat reasonable and count it.
  • texmexmomma
    texmexmomma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Plan your meals and eat before you go shopping! Keep up the positive attitude & don't give up. You have to tell yourself you don't need that fast food. I found planning my meals even weekly to start really helps.
  • no1belongs
    Options
    Plan your meals! It's not something I am good at but if I plan my day in advance I am more likely to stay on track...especially on the weekends when I don't have to pack my lunch for work and I am home.

Also, if you know after grocery shopping, etc. is a weak point then eat before you go and bring a healthy snack...or give into the craving but eat reasonable and count it.

good i have to remind myself to do that. its easy for fall back into bad habits thank you for that. the snack is a great idea.
  • no1belongs
    Options
    Plan your meals and eat before you go shopping! Keep up the positive attitude & don't give up. You have to tell yourself you don't need that fast food. I found planning my meals even weekly to start really helps.

Thank you! i plan my meals during the week and its great for me cuz im busy all day but weekends i just need to stay busier
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    When you say you're eating well during the week, are you actually eating well or are you starving and depriving yourself? Because I've found that I am much better at being consistent every single day if I am making reasonable choices that include treats and good macro ratios.
  • no1belongs
    Options
    I dont starve myself at all i eat about 1400 cal a day i never feel hungry during the week. I just dont do much on the weekends outside of cleaning my apartment and grocery shopping. i drink 6-10 glasses of water a day.