I need mommy friends who are on the road to fitnees.

Options
I'm a 26 year old mom trying to take charge of her health so that I can set an example for my two children.

I'm a doula who is working towards becoming a midwife and I lots of freedom, but also lots of late nights. I need someone to once in a while prod me and help keep me motivated. The more the merrier!

Really wanting to stick to it this time. I have some size 14 capri's I really want to fit into by spring!

Replies

• DeniseMarSi
    DeniseMarSi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am a mommy too! And a night owl, and this is only my second day on this site. I have a 11 month old who still doesn't sleep through night consistently and a 16 year old learning to drive! I need all the support I can get because I've been using food for my relaxation at night when everyone is finally sleeping and then two hours later up again..... Work full time and just finished my asters degree, so I really need to carve out some time for me..... And looking forward to meeting others on the same path
  • charlay
    charlay Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Nighttime is my time too. And when I spend time reading or watching Doctor Who (I am slightly obsessed.) And food goes soo good with both of those! Here's to breaking old habits and creating new ones! *cheers*
  • Glissenklw
    Glissenklw Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am also a mom, with a 3 year old and a 4 year old. Just now getting around to focusing on me and my health, and I'm determined. I would love to have more mom friends on this journey so we can support each other. Feel free to add me.
  • janadecker
    janadecker Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of three! I've been in this road for just under a year. Feel free to add me:)
  • Sarah1023
    Sarah1023 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 here...6 year old and a baby that will be 1 on Friday :)
  • aeroback
    aeroback Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3...... 7 yr old and TWINS that are 2! Trying to get my twin skin flat again!
  • aeroback
    aeroback Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me girls.. and just mention this topic
  • JodiCaldwell_7
    JodiCaldwell_7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a 27 year old momma to two, a 3 year old and an 8 month old. It's tougher losing that pregnancy weight the second time around! All add you :) I'm looking for other mom as too if anyone sees this
  • lcsoko
    lcsoko Posts: 1
    Options
    Agreed! I'm a mother of 2, a 14 yr old & a 4 yr old, and I want to be able to play & have energy & feel good about myself walking into a room with those cuties! I think this site is overall helping me stay accountable, I've been here for a couple of weeks now, and it's for sure making me think. I am sure with more time, patience and some hard work, we'll all be feeling wonderful by spring! Good Luck all!
  • elizab2009
    elizab2009 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of a 2 y/o little boy and would love to have more, but think I need to get back into healthy habits before trying again (we've had some bad luck :( )

Please add me! I'd love to have some more friends and help keep each other moving in the right direction :)
  • iffy8
    iffy8 Posts: 64
    Options
    26 year old momma to a soon to be 5 year old (02/09). I work nights so I'm up And able to encourage. i need help with fitting health and fitness into my schedule. I'm new to the site (today is day one). I go to the gym three days a week and still haven't figured out the app yet haha any girls can add me :smile:
  • AmmeJayne2
    Options
    im a mum to two, one boy aged 2 and one girl aged 1 :)
    Feel free to add me ladies xx
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom with 3 boys 7, 9, & 11 :) Feel free to add me.
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy to 2. 10 and 5....feel free to add me :)
  • deekay8507
    deekay8507 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have 3 boys 4, 7, and 9.
    Add me
  • glhnh3784
    glhnh3784 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mommy to 2yo boy and 1 yo girl. would love some mommy friends. I have been clean eating for the past month and trying to get back to a workout routine slowly as I had shoulder surgery 2 months ago and with that still have a lot of restrictions.
  • Ginger1436
    Options
    I am mom to an almost six year old and a four year old. Feel free to add me.
  • abullock1
    abullock1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mom of 1... My daughter turns 2 in march .... Time goes by way too fast and I certainly didn't intend on keeping extra prego weight on this long but life happened. It's time to finally lose it and before the army ball in may!!
  • hourapple
    Options
    Mother of three.....newbie to the scene. Most valuable advice I took was eliminating tv. Feel free to add me. Don't have all the answers but I have enough questions!
  • stephjantzen
    Options
    Hi, ladies...Mom of two kiddos...ages 10 and 7...love to help motivate...and be motivated!!!! Happy to be added into the mix!:happy: