I'm lonely :(

Options
2»

Replies

• lauralouw91
    lauralouw91 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Nutrition and workouts are the key. Please try the spinning classes if you have any around your area. They are one of the best ways to burn. I reduced close to 40 lbs with spinning. my fat % is at 19 now from 32%
    I really really want to do spinning but I'm scared ill die, gonna try get my fitness up a bit first
  • Lily26Wal
    Options
    Hiya im Lily, Im 21 next month with 1-2 stone to lose also. Please feel free to add me! And dont feel lonely! we are all here :) x
  • ens102
    ens102 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Im mostly trying to tone but aiming to lose about 1st and a couple of inches. I was really scared by the free weights and massive blokes. Found having a couple of personal trainer sessions was really helpful. They can be expensive but I got one free when I joined the gym. Made me much happier with using the freestyle bits and I really enjoy stuff like the kettlebells now, good strength and toning while also getting some cardiovascular work done. I enjoyed the PT so much I have carried it on but sharing the cost with my other half, joint sessions brings out my competitive side!

Feel free to add me, could do with some females doing the same thing to talk to!
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,734 Member
    Options
    feel free to add
  • size08
    size08 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    yes, I think I'm a bit of a loner.... maybe too much. I'm not really aware if I'm lonely.....till the other day, I wanted to see if I could buy luxury chocolates on line, thought it would be comforting to pick them up from the post office one afternoon,, feel happy. them I read the gift card inside, your gift has been sent by (ME) to me. wow! how lonely and sad am I?

No I havn't eatten the chocolates yet. I will only eat them when I'm doing a full blown 100 miles an hour swimming training session.
  • lauralouw91
    lauralouw91 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hahah oh dear. you could have sent them from an imaginary friend.
    i spend week days by myself but im lucky to have an amazing family and boyfriend to see at weekends so i shouldnt complain to much.
    well done you for not eating them, if it were me id have eaten them before i left the post office!!!hence why im a fatty and need to loose weight