More Friends!

Options
Hi there,

I just joined the community today and would love to have some more friends for encouragement and accountability!
My husband and I own a candy store so for me accountability is huge! I am surrounded by temptation every day and I have found it helpful to log my diet in the past. Having a community along side calorie counting seems like a great combination :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you!

What are your weight loss goals?

I'm working to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and have about 30 Lbs to go!

Replies

• RiitaBugg
    RiitaBugg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    im planning on Loosing 70lbs. and i know exactly what you mean, my Fiance tries to make me eat everything. Lol she says she loves everything about me. But i really want lose it for her and myself.
  • elizab2009
    elizab2009 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your goal! Avoiding temptation is hard, but God never gives us more than we can handle! I look forward to having the compradore on here!
  • kab7694
    Options
    Hey There!

A candy store?!?! Ooooh yes, I can imagine the temptation is very high! At least it would be for me!

I'm looking to lose about 30lbs and just started this on Jan 1st. If you'd like, add me!
  • elizab2009
    elizab2009 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    LOL! Yep, it is super tempting! I used to think I had such great self-control...I didn't realize was that my self-control was successful because I didn't surround myself with tempting things...my life is different now and I've become pretty weak in this area, but I have no doubt that self-control is a skill I can take back :)
  • glhnh3784
    glhnh3784 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I could never work in a candy store... i love sour candy which!!! that is the reason i don't keep any in the house. I guess i have the opposite I work as an ER nurse so instead of having all the things I would love to eat, I see all the things that happen when you make bad choices (not that candy is a bad choice... like i said i love candy). I am trying to use it as a motivator, that and my children. I never want them to have the awful relationship with food that I did.