Losing to concieve Thread....anyone??? (just the girls)

Options
Hi girlies
Just wondering if there is anyone else out there thats trying to lose weight to concieve at some point in the future?? Im not desperate to concieve yet but will be 28 next year and me and my husband would like to start trying next year but I know I need to get a whole lot healthier before taking on that challenge!!

Would love to chat with anyone else with similar goals.

xxPink

Replies

• jmatecki
    jmatecki Posts: 32
    Options
    Yep I'm with you girl. That is one of my biggest motivators. We are planning on adding to our family early next year but I want to lose this extra weight to make it an easier pregnancy for both myself and the child. Feel free to request me as a friend!
  • StaceG1986
    StaceG1986 Posts: 350
    Options
    I will join too :smile:

We're actively ttc at the minute but my weight is playing a factor is us not being able to I think - actually, I know.

Feel free to add me as a friend, it's nice to have people in the same situation :smile:
  • kellz510
    kellz510 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, we're thinking of starting a family next year. But theres no way I could do it being 224lbs.

With other commitments realistically we can't have kids till after June next year, so this gives me time to get down to a comfortable size before even thinking about it. I'm gonna be 31 in Jan next year so I really want to start.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • calcote05
    calcote05 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Me too! We already have a little girl and when I was pregnant with her I began to have blood pressure issues. I have been advised not to get pregnant again till my bp is stable. I am working on that with diet and exercise. I would also love to lose the extra weight I still carry from the pregnancy. We hope to start trying towards the end of this year or early next year.
  • pinksultana
    pinksultana Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    ooh well its good to have some like minded peeps out there,
    Who knows, this time next year we may have ourselves some little MFP babies eh!!!

they will all be named Mike lol....

...well ok this time next year is a bit soon....for me anyways haha,....

xxPink