Flirting/Sexting...How??

Options

Replies

• cyberiarob
    cyberiarob Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My ex-wife had a deck of cards with examples and ideas. She never sent any to me though... :huh:
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    If you are doing it, what ever you do is enough. Some guys are just greedy.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    My ex-wife had a deck of cards with examples and ideas. She never sent any to me though... :huh:

I think I received them :drinker:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, sexting is just a fad. Just like the internet, cell phones, and oral sex. They will be gone soon enough.

No,no and nooooooooo.
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    All I can say is that you know you are doing it right when the responses don't make sense and then stop for two minutes.

HA HA, or when the text starts coming in all full of typos cause they are only using one hand :)

exgraetbbly

WOW, I am GOOD! LOL
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    All I can say is that you know you are doing it right when the responses don't make sense and then stop for two minutes.

HA HA, or when the text starts coming in all full of typos cause they are only using one hand :)

exgraetbbly

WOW, I am GOOD! LOL

You are good!!

Just simple texts with a few words of what you are thinking, a bit of innuendo, keeps them guessing and wanting more.

If you see him, a brush past him on his arm, simple quick smiles, play it up girl, a kiss on the cheek, whisper in his ear things you want later on to happen.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I would rather be told anything sexy on the phone or in person. There is nothing sexy about a text message.

*noted*

:tongue:

I don't agree if you have a good imagination and can picture what that person is saying its fabulous

Anyone has the balls to type a sexy text message, but could you say those dirty words with your own mouth to someone? I could read the dirtiest text, story, email, message, etc ever and it wouldn't do a thing for me.

Ah that's a shame, you're missing out on alot of fun

Sounds like a blast.
  • ton40orbust
    Options
    Since I have been married 15 years the only one I have sex with is myself. So I sext myself all time. Leave myself random notes about what I am going to do to myself when I get home.

Then when I finally get alone, I have a headache and just play video games.

:laugh:
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Since I have been married 15 years the only one I have sex with is myself. So I sext myself all time. Leave myself random notes about what I am going to do to myself when I get home.

Even weirder because there is a kid in the profile pic.....
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options

I think I received them :drinker:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Ask my ex-husband. He tries to do it to me all the time.... :huh:

:indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent: I bet he does :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options

:drinker:
    OMG this is funny!!! Dude you are AWESOME!
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options

wow, I just busted up laughing.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I would rather be told anything sexy on the phone or in person. There is nothing sexy about a text message.

water-slide-wrong.gif
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options

OMG that is the funniest thing I've read all day ^5
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

And the funniest post of the day goes to... ^^^ :laugh:
  • KaedonUmberger
    KaedonUmberger Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ask my ex-husband. He tries to do it to me all the time.... :huh:

O.O oh honey!
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

Best post ever!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

Best. Response. EVER> WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options

Anyone has the balls to type a sexy text message, but could you say those dirty words with your own mouth to someone? I could read the dirtiest text, story, email, message, etc ever and it wouldn't do a thing for me.

You should read 50 Shades of Grey :tongue: