Before, and halfway there pics

Options
teresa011
teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
haha I was just so excited when I took this pic this morning and compared it to my pic from when I started.............I can actually see a difference and not to mention i'm going to put the before pic on my fridge........haha..........i'm halfway to my goal, only 23 pounds left to go.................but I just had to post the pics to let everyone know u can do it also.......If you want to see them, just go to my profile.......Have a great day!!! Oh and I must add, that I owe this great change in me to ZUMBA!!!!

Replies

• cbullock115
    cbullock115 Posts: 110
    Options
    That's amazing!! You look absolutly fantastic, Keep it up!!!
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    You can tell! Great job, dont you feel wonderful!! Keep up the good work.:bigsmile:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats...I can see the difference, you have done an amazing job...Keep it up
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    487108_5542.jpg487108_5470.jpg
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    you look GREAT!! Keep up the good work!
    Jeannie
  • acakeforawife
    acakeforawife Posts: 207
    Options
    Wow, great job, I can definitely see a big change!!
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    hey arewethereyet, thanks for putting them up, I didn't know how to.........lol.............Thanks everyone, I feel great, and I have sooooooooo much more energy!!
  • AmberWilkie
    AmberWilkie Posts: 33
    Options
    You look fantastic! Good Job!!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    hey arewethereyet, thanks for putting them up, I didn't know how to.........lol.............Thanks everyone, I feel great, and I have sooooooooo much more energy!!

Your welcome!
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    Wow!! You look fantastic!! You can absolutely tell a major difference. Keep up the good work! Zumba is no joke! I love it and boy what a difference SHOES make in that class!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    Great Job!!! You are looking fantastic!!!
  • Killeen_bride2be
    Options
    Saw the pics, you look sooo great!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MyDream
    MyDream Posts: 72
    Options
    You look amazing! Go girl!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!