Help!!! I'm so down,

Options
I feel so bloated.,,, why I don't understand, I'm starting to feel sad and down. Help me get out of this.

Replies

• rafiki2013
    rafiki2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    All journeys have ups and downs, its how we handle them, your strong and your on a mission, just believe in yourself!
  • ScreamingUnicorn
    ScreamingUnicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    19 lbs is nothing to be down about! That's the glory of being a woman though isn't it? We bloat! My weight can fluctuate 5 lbs or more a day. It can be depressing but I just have to remind myself to stay positive. Hope you feel better!
  • ShimmyMeli
    Options
    I am feeling the same way today ;/.....I have a love/ hate relationship with my scale....today he was a *kitten*.....So I went out and bought some new work out clothes and a tummy sucking in tank to go underneath! I feel better now :)
  • milliman28
    milliman28 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I did the exact same thing yesterday!! It is frustrating when you work hard and eat right and don't feel like you are getting anywhere for it. I figure I will just follow the saying "fake it 'till you make it", and even though I feel awful a cute outfit can brighten my mood :)
  • onefatwife
    onefatwife Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. It will get better. This time of the year and cold weather is hard to keep motivated in.
  • iowachapman
    iowachapman Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Always realize that it didnt take a few weeks to get where you were, it wont take a few weeks to get where you want to go. Never let it get you down, but bring you up that you will not go down without a fight, you will stand up, put your shoes on, and you will take the fight to the next level.
  • SmurfyGurl88
    Options
    Girl don't worry you will come out of it!! We are all having ups and downs. Just keep yourself focused on your goal and try not to worry about a bad day or two. It WILL get better. I try to keep myself busy....go dancing or for a walk in the fresh air. Hang in there!
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You are truly doing an amazing job!! Look how far you have come. 19 pounds is a huge accomplishment. Just remember we all have our ups and downs. As long as we have more ups then downs, that's all that matters.

You have failed only when you quit trying. Until then, you're still in the act of progression. So, never quit trying and you'll never be a failure
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    if your diary is accurate, then you are probably hungry.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    if your diary is accurate, then you are probably hungry.

^^^This. Your logging is inconsistent and I only counted 2 days you were over 1000 calories....most times you were WAY under. Your body needs you to feed it a little more.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    unicorn_zps0b511f0c.jpg
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    All journeys have ups and downs, its how we handle them, your strong and your on a mission, just believe in yourself!

Love this!
  • virginiadavis9803
    virginiadavis9803 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Is your sodium intake high? Its my understanding it can make you bloat. Hope you feel better.
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I feel so bloated.,,, why I don't understand, I'm starting to feel sad and down. Help me get out of this.

Take each day one at a time. We all have times we feel discouraged and this time of year is always hard because of the cold dreary days. You are doing great. Always remember that tomorrow is a new day.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Girl, you're eating less than 1000 calories. You're hungry! Feed your body. Bloat and sadness will go away, promise.
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Looks to me as though you are half way there. The bloating comes and goes. perhaps you have eaten something your body is just having a harder time digesting? Try some flushing with water or stuff that is easy on the tummy. Either way, keep your head up and keep your eyes on the prize. Keep your goal in focus. You have come along way so far.
  • terijoestoes
    terijoestoes Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    No less than 1200 cals and should be more like 1500. You have to have fuel to feel happy. If you live in an area that is cloudy a lot this time of year you might want to do some research on Vit d calcium and magnesium.