Muscles SUCK!!

Options
melbatoast917
melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
Today after my workout, I took a shower in the locker room of my YMCA. Everything was going well until I realized that muscles had forever changed my body! Why didn't anyone tell me that I'd have a huge cavern under my arm that I would have to relearn how to shave? My life is ruined!!! ;-)

Replies

• sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Aaaahh the wonders of sleevessss...or could always move to Europe! : D

TMI but I hate shaving my pits and very rarely bother...I get razor burn under there too easily and it tends to hurt. : P
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

TMI but I hate shaving my pits and very rarely bother...I get razor burn under there too easily and it tends to hurt. : P

Use a sharper razor and prepare the area beforehand.
  • melbatoast917
    Options

Epilady?
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain, it's so hard to get it all with all those new grooves and dips. I always seem to end up missing some spots. The perils of weight loss hey :smile:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Wax, epilate, or those really slippery Gillettes.

See? Life is all better again. :flowerforyou:

But seriously, it isn't easy!
  • whierd
    Options

Epilady?

Gillette Fusion razors are the best ones I've found so far.
  • whierd
    Options
    And for a quick lesson in razor care:

One of the biggest misconceptions people have about razors is that their hair dulls the blade. This is not true. What dulls the blade is being exposed to moisture and dirt which causes micro-rusting and pitting on the razor edge. So storing your razor in the shower or steamy bathroom is a bad idea.

So shave, clean your razor with a dry, clean cloth, and blow dry it for maximum longevity. It should last between 1-2 years per razor this way. For storing, keep it in the medicine cabinet or head down in a small cup of rice on the counter.
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MUSCLES
  • whierd
    Options
    I LOVE MUSCLES

YOU ARE RUINING MY RAZOR SPEECH!! :angry:
  • melbatoast917
    Options
    And for a quick lesson in razor care:

One of the biggest misconceptions people have about razors is that their hair dulls the blade. This is not true. What dulls the blade is being exposed to moisture and dirt which causes micro-rusting and pitting on the razor edge. So storing your razor in the shower or steamy bathroom is a bad idea.

So shave, clean your razor with a dry, clean cloth, and blow dry it for maximum longevity. It should last between 1-2 years per razor this way. For storing, keep it in the medicine cabinet or head down in a small cup of rice on the counter.

Nice tip! That's what she said!
  • whierd
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    LOL I feel your pain but I must say certain regions have become easier to reach so its a decent trade
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    It's all about laser hair removal if you can get a deal. Do it.