Hello

gailypooh1
gailypooh1 Posts: 14
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi!!! I'm new here. I just found this site by accident while googling how many calories in the activia yogurt I just snarfed! I was actually attempting to update a different weight loss tracking site but this one is soooo much better. I would LOVE a "chubby buddy." I need someone who can kick my *kitten* when needed (always needed). Mostly just looking for someone who is struggling with the weight too and wants to chat and keep each other on track.

My yahoo ID is Gailyp73!

Thanks! Gail

Replies

• nuttyp
    nuttyp Posts: 2
    Hi, I just joined today because I'm the heaviest I've ever been! Would love to be your chubby buddy, I just hope I don't fail you! I'm sticking with a simple all natural eating plan, no processed foods and chemical free. I love fruit but trying to be balanced with it. That's about it, going shopping now for salad!
  • gailypooh1
    gailypooh1 Posts: 14
    Hi Nuttyp!!!
    YAY!!! We can do this together!!!!! YAY. I too am at my heaviest and well, I feel crappy. I am trying to eat as gluten free as I can. I am doing the salad, fresh fruit thing too. In the past I have tried every diet there is. Now, I am just changing eating habits and hoping for the best. I tend to eat when bored and by the looks of my waist line, I am bored a lot!.

My email is: Gailypooh1@aol.com and Yahoo: gailyp73

WE CAN (and will) DO THIS!
This discussion has been closed.