Snacks that don't pack!

Options
Hi friends, does anyone have any snacks that don't pack on those pounds?

Replies

• halleyg2
    halleyg2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Laughing cow light wedges and wasa crisp n light crackers
    whey protein powder and water or fat free milk
    hard boiled egg
    vegetable soup
    fruit, veggies
    greek yogurt with fruit
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Fruit.
    Small portions of nuts - just a little with a glass of water can be very filling.
  • browneyes97
    Options
    I eat a piece of fruit, like an orange, apple or pear. My new favorite is mango. I also do 14 almonds (100 cal worth) or I love carbs so I wll eat a cup of cheerios (no milk).
  • susanmg63
    susanmg63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like string cheese and a couple of whole wheat crackers. Greek yogurt with blue berries or a little granola sprinkled in. I was in a hurry the other morning and grabbed this kid snack pack at the store. Looked like Mickey Mouse with apples, grapes and cheese. I was having a hard day and it made me smile when I pulled it out of my bag. The kid in me loved it! :smile:
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    One of my new fave snacks is brocolli dipped in hummus. Oh man is that good stuff and filling, too!
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I find if the snack has protein, as with most of your suggestions, it sticks with me longer so I so not get as hungry as quickly afterward.
  • btranblb
    Options
    I always suggest this, but sliced cucumbers and salsa is on point! lol
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Edamame, sugar snap peas, clementines, a few almonds with an apple
  • moonsforeyes
    Options
    Eggs! hardboiled, fried up, scrambled. Maybe an egg + egg whites. Pretty delicious snack loaded with protein.
    Cheese wedges! or light cheese sticks
    Almonds. You can even get them in prepackaged 100 calorie packs but I normally make my own calorie packs.
    Luna or Clif bars: yummy 70% organic nutrition/energy bars. Around 190-230 calories depending on the flavor. So good.
    Baby carrots and hummus. I HATE carrots unless they are covered in hummus. My favorite kind of hummus is Tribe Spicy Sweet Pepper. Its only like 70 calories for 2 tablespoons and like 3 grams of fat. So delicious and healthy.
    Fruit of course. Bananas, grapes, oranges, apples, dried fruit
    Chobani greek yogurt! My favorite brand of yogurt EVER.
    I also will occasionally have a veggie burger patty for a snack. Specifically spicy black bean. Its only 120 calories by itsself and taste amazing. Pair it up with a whole wheat sandwich thin and you got a 220 calorie burger that is delicious and healthy!

I also love Vitamuffins if you can find them around. 100 calories, nutritious and DELICIOUS.
  • TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I eat a piece of fruit, like an orange, apple or pear. My new favorite is mango. I also do 14 almonds (100 cal worth) or I love carbs so I wll eat a cup of cheerios (no milk).

I do the Cheerios thing too, love them!
  • RMNPHike
    RMNPHike Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Watermelon! Also, Siggi's nonfat yogurt - way less sugar than other brands.
  • Songbird1104
    Songbird1104 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I like raw carrots alone, or with greek yogurt dip, like cucumber dill. Mmmmm mmmm.
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I'm hooked on these jello and peaches cups I find at Walmart that are 25 calories.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Freeze-dried or dry-roasted edamame because they have tons of protein
    Baby carrots dipped in hummus
    Freeze-dried fruit "crunchies"
    Baked kale chips
    Greek yogurt