I'm not doing home renos ever again lol!!

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
So, we got the floor in the bathroom done a couple of weeks ago, this weekend we're on to the walls. Nothing is going right. There was a small flood from the toilet after we removed the tank, so now my new floor tiles are wet and soggy, and will more than likely have to be done over. The paint is not taking to the walls properly, and everything is in total turmoil. I can not wait to have my house in order again, right now everything is just all over the place, and I am getting very frustrated. It's gorgeous outside and our day is being wasted on this. Needless to say, the walls should have been done first:huh: Worst thing is home renos have me and my husband scratching each others eyes out lol!!! I told him he's going to have a beautiful bathroom but no wife to share it with!! I said this in good humor, of course!!!

At least tonight we are going to the speedway, to watch the school bus races!! They are hilarious!! Yes we rednecks watch school buses race, tip over, crash and catch on fire, good times lol!!!

Well off to check and see if the first coat is dry!!!

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    So, we got the floor in the bathroom done a couple of weeks ago, this weekend we're on to the walls. Nothing is going right. There was a small flood from the toilet after we removed the tank, so now my new floor tiles are wet and soggy, and will more than likely have to be done over. The paint is not taking to the walls properly, and everything is in total turmoil. I can not wait to have my house in order again, right now everything is just all over the place, and I am getting very frustrated. It's gorgeous outside and our day is being wasted on this. Needless to say, the walls should have been done first:huh: Worst thing is home renos have me and my husband scratching each others eyes out lol!!! I told him he's going to have a beautiful bathroom but no wife to share it with!! I said this in good humor, of course!!!

At least tonight we are going to the speedway, to watch the school bus races!! They are hilarious!! Yes we rednecks watch school buses race, tip over, crash and catch on fire, good times lol!!!

Well off to check and see if the first coat is dry!!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. You will be enjoying the outcome as well as the added value to your home.
    Enjoy tonight:flowerforyou: