New with 50+ lbs to lose

Options
Hello everyone! I am new and honestly cant remember if I have made a post yet. :-x
Im Pixie3208 and I weigh 270lbs.
I am 5'6"
I am ruining my life with the weight I am holding.

I was up to 310lbs but trust me there is no awesome magic weight loss story to come here.
I found out last June that I had an ovarian cyst. No big deal right? Yes big deal! I had to have surgery to remove it. I went into surgery thinking I had a solid 30lb ovarian cyst.

I came out of surgery to find out they removed a 60lb ovarian cyst from my body and one fallopian tube, HOLY WHAT?!? Yeah.
So last september was the 8 week mark where I could start working out...I didnt.

Its time to gain me back. Imagine carrying around a hard cyst in your abdomin thinking its your stomach. I am still fat but I want to find the beauty queen that lays beneath the fat. I want to get healthy!

I want to have energy. I want to be able to breath like I did after surgery. It was freeing. My cyst crushed fallopian tube all the way up to my lungs. It caused a lot of issues. But now its gone and its time for the new me to come out. Or old me I suppose.

I am not expecting to look like a super model I am not expecting to be a size 4 I just want to be comfortable and healthy.

My first goal is to go from 270 to 190. 80lbs is a lot but its a good amount. If I can eventually weigh around 150 that would be great but I am shooting for those first 80 lbs.

But....

I NEED HELP! I give up to easily on myself. I am asking for someone to tell me to do it if I seem to stop. Tell me how your weight loss is going. Anything. It WILL help. :smile:

Replies

• gpollis
    gpollis Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    u can start eating a diet of 1800 cal. eat veggies, fruits,fish, chicken, and meat twice a month. I began taking Zumba classes 2x week.
  • Joshuao16
    Options
    Welcome!!!! :-)