Goals, realistic or no?

Options
Okay so, I'm a 5'6.5 girl, only 20 years old, I lost 13 pounds last year, got down to 138 pounds and then I gave up soda and traded it for water, and my body swallowed all of it and I went from 142, back to 149. But I'm getting back on board again. Time to kick this weight thing in the butt. I actually need to do my circuit training right now, so when I'm down and sweaten up a storm, I'll check back up on this. Thanks guys, also if you have any ideas on how to help me reach my goals, you'd be a hero. I've already kicked all the preserved foods, and overly processed out of my house and replaced it with fruits and veggies. And I haven't tasted a soda for over a month, so yeah me! LOL, any ways, thanks guys!

GW: 132
Goal waist: 25 inches
Goal hips: 34 inches

Current ---
CW: 147
C Waist: 28 inches
C hips: 37 inches

Replies

• closet_fatty
    Options
    bump?
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'm right with you girl! Best of luck :) A waist of 25 might be a little small to aim for - people tell me I have a tiny waist, and I'm a little above 26! Just remember that most of your work will be done in the kitchen! I also really love group fitness. Once you go into a class, you can't leave until it's over or you look like a wimp.
  • closet_fatty
    Options
    Thank you. (: I would be okay with 26 inches, to be honest I just want to chase away the pudge on me.
  • envy09
    envy09 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I have a 25 inch waist and 35 inch hips at 120lbs. I don't think 34 inch hips would be possible at 132 lbs. Although, I am pear shaped, so you might be able to do it.
  • closet_fatty
    Options
    In reality, now that I think about it. I think, I might only be able to skim off maybe three inches around my hips. My love handles really aren't that big to be honest, and I'm an hourglass and since my bust is a lousy 37, I'm hoping to get as much out of my body as I can. I would love to be able to shop for beautiful bras again, but I think that ship has long sailed. (34DD problems)

So redefined

Goal Waist: 26 inches
    Goal Hips: 35 inches