Jillian Michaels body revolution

Options
Anyone try this???? I saw the infomercial last night and it looks very intriguing! Wondering if anyone has tried it and has it worked?

Thanks!

Replies

• kerryoneill22
    kerryoneill22 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    This is something that I think looks really good, however I cannot find it anywhere on you tube, you have to buy the dvd, but it does look very good, I am doing the 30 day shred at the moment, I may go over to doing the body revolution after, however it will be interesting to know what other people think.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I bought it on Black Friday for 30% off but have not started it. I very much need to!
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'll let you know in 87 days. :happy:

I actually bought this about a year ago when it was first released. I made it through the first 3 weeks and then had other things going on at the time and couldn't continue with it. I am finally ready to get going again and today is day 3. Its a very good plan. Jillian is a BEAST and my body is veeerrry sore, ha, but I know she knows what she is doing and I think it can definitely work if you follow it. It was rather pricey but I am hoping it was worth the investment (so my husband can stop complaining about it! :laugh: )
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I'll let you know in 87 days. :happy:

I actually bought this about a year ago when it was first released. I made it through the first 3 weeks and then had other things going on at the time and couldn't continue with it. I am finally ready to get going again and today is day 3. Its a very good plan. Jillian is a BEAST and my body is veeerrry sore, ha, but I know she knows what she is doing and I think it can definitely work if you follow it. It was rather pricey but I am hoping it was worth the investment (so my husband can stop complaining about it! :laugh: )

Just sent you a friend request. Let's do this together and motivate each other. I actually just ordered this today!:smile:
  • kerryoneill22
    kerryoneill22 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I have 3 more weeks of Slim In Six left, but then I'm moving on to Jillian's Body Revolution :)
    I'm excited to try it!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Do a search. Lots of forum posts and a group. Also, you could post on the e exercise but of the forum too.
  • taury46
    Options
    I am on my 2nd week of the exercise part of the program and I am already feeling results with increased strength and improved posture with the core component. Having it at a 30 minute duration makes it doable. I am not following her diet plan and I have been doing intervals on my treadmill on the cardio days so I can't comment on that. Collage Videos has clips of the videos to view to see if it is something that you would be interested in. I have declined some workouts based on what I saw on the clips.
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    I bought it last year because my husband swore he could do it, yeah that didn't last long. Well i'm doing the 30 day shred right now, when I'm finished with that I'm starting on this again. I remember it was tough, but I know it will be worth it, Jillian is a great trainer.
  • ckejmommy
    ckejmommy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have just restarted it. I like it. The workouts go quick. I am on day 2. I ordered it a year ago also did it for a few days and quit. The recipes that come in the kit are really good also.