Before/During pictures :)

Options
2»

Replies

• sazroy
    sazroy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :) these responses are really motivating, thanks!
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    6634_499043710139592_1336078376_n.jpg

Progressdatesface_zpsd7cdcf7c.jpg

you look fantastic honey, you can't half see a difference! keep going!
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • abbyy182
    Options
    You look fabulous, you're doing so well :) keep it up ! x
  • sweetcheeks1978
    Options
    Fantastic progress! Well done!!
  • sacha_1987
    sacha_1987 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, and are a true inspiration to me :happy:

Can I just ask, did you also do exercise for your loss (other than normal daily routine) or was it simply calorie deficit alone?

xx
  • sozisfitnow
    sozisfitnow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    thats great! so young and pretty, your whole life to enjoy the new you, well done!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!! I <3 your freckles :)

Massive difference :drinker: here's to a new you :flowerforyou:
  • sazroy
    Options
    You look fantastic, and are a true inspiration to me :happy:

Can I just ask, did you also do exercise for your loss (other than normal daily routine) or was it simply calorie deficit alone?

xx

Hi :D
    It's been a struggle for me to do alot of exercise 'cause I'm slack.
    The first 5kgs was simply but having a job that required me to walk more.
    I began doing a program called Lite n Easy where they deliver your food to you, that was a 1200 cal plan, I lost my next 7-8kgs doing this in only 2 months, no exercise.
    Then the Lite n Easy stopped working, I went off of it, gained a kilo or two then refocused my goals and starting creating my own eating plan very similar to the lite n easy one but my own variation of it. I eat ALOT of food now compared to my old eating habits (Toast for breakfast, vegemite sandwich for lunch, whatever for dinner, no snacks) and now I have a LOVE for food, I love food, I love eating, I love creating new recipes and throwing things together, this to me is the most important thing besides weightloss, is being happy with myself and knowing food is not my enemy. My goal now is 1700 cals a day, I eat around 1500 but if I eat up to 1700 I don't feel guilty. Right now, i mainly walk, comfortable pace for an hour or so, or a brisk walk for 30 minutes. I live by the beach so my partner and I will go for strolls along the beach that can last for two hours but it never feels hard or like exercise because I'm just having fun and playing fetch with the dog etc. I was going to the gym 5 nights a week at one stage, lost a kilo in the first week and then every week after that I was losing nothing, I'm losing more with just walking, but I still throw in weight sessions at the gym to tone up :) I find walking and weight training alot easier and more attainable then full on cardio (for me that is).
  • sazroy
    Options
    thats great! so young and pretty, your whole life to enjoy the new you, well done!:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Haha thank you! :) I'm 23 and yes have a long healthy life ahead of me (I hope) I want kids around 25/26 so I really wanted to get fit and healthy before they come along, I want to be a fit and healthy parent for them :) as well as for myself ;)
  • sazroy
    Options
    You look gorgeous!! I <3 your freckles :)

Massive difference :drinker: here's to a new you :flowerforyou:

Hehe thank you :) I also love my freckles, I embrace my ginger skin ;)
  • Faithann66
    Options
    WOW...You look amazing!!! So happy for you!
  • phug87
    phug87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You've done amazingly well! Well done you look stunning :) xx
  • TashBowen
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB! Its great to look back to realise how far you've come! Keep up the good work and you'll reach your goal in no time!
  • carfamily08
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great job and amazing progress :-D

Love that black & white striped top too!
  • sazroy
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great job and amazing progress :-D

Love that black & white striped top too!

Thank you :) Top is from Target ;)
  • sazroy
    Options
    So many of you to thank, I wish there was a "like" button lol! Just know I'm reading all your comments and appreciating them greatly <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!