Inner thighs?

Options
So i need help finding excersizes for my legs. Particularly my inner thigh. I really dont know how to reach it. I walk alot and i jump on my trampoline. But nothing is working. Help me :/

Replies

• cjjohnson
    cjjohnson Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Squats and Sumo squats will do the trick they work the entire thigh plus the butt. Sumo squats are a basic squat with a wider leg stance and then point your toes out.
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Quick and easy... try sitting on a chair and putting a child's ball between your knees....a yoga ball works as well :smile:
  • Hanna46
    Hanna46 Posts: 5
    Options
    I have never been able to do a squat. I guess im doing it wrong or summin
  • sparkles321
    sparkles321 Posts: 107
    Options
    I don't do squats either, because of my bad knees. I like the ball suggestion above. I have also been using resistance bands. I anchor one end, put my foot through the loop and swing my leg inward. You have to stand so that your sideways to the anchor point. For example, if I am working the right leg, my right hip faces the anchor point so that I am pulling the band with the inward motion. I usually have a chair on my left side to hold to stabilize myself.
  • Dom_m
    Dom_m Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Try lunges if you can't do squats. But you should realise that exercising your legs is going to strengthen your muscles in your legs, but it wont reduce fat there as opposed to anywhere else. The only way to reduce fat is persistent calorie deficits, and it will come off your whole body, not just inner thigh. There's no way to chose.

Of course if your problem is that you think you're inner thigh muscles are weak, then definitely look for exercises for them. At the gym you can use machines that lift weights when you bring your legs together.
  • nikkipikki
    nikkipikki Posts: 1
    Options
    There is a workout video from windsor pilates called buns and thighs that really works your thighs also another good one is core secrets bun battle. They are both good for your thighs as well as your buns.
  • Hanna46
    Hanna46 Posts: 5
    Options
    thank you all :D and ill b sure to try ur suggestions. I know that ill only build muscle but im on as low calories as i can go at the moment ._. so ill try this(:
  • snowangel1975
    Options
    lol, this may sound a bit strange. But pretend your riding a horse. Adjust your legs so it would be as though you were sitting on a horse. Then bobb up and down. You will feel the burn almost instantly. Try it out....it may sound a bit strange but it's working for me...lol