Raspberry Keytones

Options
I am thinking of trying Raspberry Keytones, Has anyone tried them?

I have looked at the reviews on Amazon and Holland & Barratt, and they do not look to bad, some people are saying yes go on try them, however it is the ones that say what a waste of time that i am slightly concern over.

Is this another fad that they want you to try?

Replies

• ksfischer
    ksfischer Posts: 41 Member
    Options

I have looked at the reviews on Amazon and Holland & Barratt, and they do not look to bad, some people are saying yes go on try them, however it is the ones that say what a waste of time that i am slightly concern over.

Simple answer....yes this is just another one of those "magic pills" that does not work.
  • BeautifulBrownButterfly
    Options
    I tried them i didn't see any difference they gave me a headache and i burped alot that's all i got from them...Working out and changing my eating is what has worked for me...
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Search the forums, you'll find all the answers you'll need.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

yes.

Barring any established medical conditions: Calorie deficit, good food, exercise, enough sleep. That's all that is really needed.
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    The only way they'll make you lighter over time is if you forget to take your wallet out of your pocket when you step on the scale.
  • Jimaudit
    Jimaudit Posts: 275
    Options
    Use the search button for extensive discussion as this topic has been beaten and beaten to death.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Why waste your hard earned money on something (that may or more than likely not work) that you can get for free??? Hard work and dedication (which has been proven time and time again to work) is all you need to meet any goal. Save your money for all the new cute clothes you are going to need to buy :flowerforyou:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

Yes
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I have yet to see a success story posted here that says "And I owe it all to Raspberry Keytones!! Thanks Dr. Oz!"

The people who are long-term successful know that it takes a calorie deficit and time.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    there. is. literally. a. new. thread. on. this. topic. every. day.

:noway:

executive summary:

no. raspberry ketones are garbage. all that the sellers want is your money. diet pills don't work. wanna know what does work? eat less, move more.
  • kerryoneill22
    kerryoneill22 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    The only way they'll make you lighter over time is if you forget to take your wallet out of your pocket when you step on the scale.
    I reckon you are quite right, they are quite expensive although they are on offer at the moment with holland and barratt, mmm wonder why that might be.
  • kerryoneill22
    Options
    Use the search button for extensive discussion as this topic has been beaten and beaten to death.
    I didn't realise, hence the reason for me asking the question.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I reckon you are quite right, they are quite expensive although they are on offer at the moment with holland and barratt, mmm wonder why that might be.
    Of course they're on special. People are almost finished with the first month of being healthy... and they're looking for an easy fix. Holland and Barratt are capitalizing on that.
  • kerryoneill22
    Options
    Ok, I guess I will take it as a yet again fad, sorry if this has already been explored, i will just keep going to way i am now.:wink:
  • greginnd
    greginnd Posts: 26 Member
    Options

FYI - Raspberry ketone is simple to synthesize and is sold for pennies on the pound as the chemical commodity. This fad with no real scientific data backing up the claims is simply draining the pocketbooks of folks desperate to lose weight.
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    they make you poo!!! A LOT!!! no good :(
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

I completely agree. There should be some sort of WARNING -- FAD DIET LIST HERE! post that ALL MFP people should be mandated to read before they are allowed to move forward in MFP. Perhaps an introductory email that says "Welcome to MFP. Before you go any further, please be aware that the following diet suggestions are FADS and contribute nothing to your overall health: raspberry ketones, cabbage soup, lemonade cleanse, etc. etc".

I think that would prevent a lot of people from losing time and money on useless gimmicks that don't work.
  • greginnd
    greginnd Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    There should be some sort of WARNING -- FAD DIET LIST HERE! post that ALL MFP people should be mandated to read before they are allowed to move forward in MFP.

Good idea. We need a sticky for this.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    There should be some sort of WARNING -- FAD DIET LIST HERE! post that ALL MFP people should be mandated to read before they are allowed to move forward in MFP.

Good idea. We need a sticky for this.

I created a topic for this under General Diet and Weight Loss Help. Feel free to go over there and post to it.