Detox?

Does any one know how to Detoxify the body quickly? I have heard some remedies like eating fruits and veggies or drinking pure vinegar? Are there any other solutions?

Replies

• Does any one know how to Detoxify the body quickly? I have heard some remedies like eating fruits and veggies or drinking pure vinegar? Are there any other solutions?
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    eat right and drink lots of water. Stay away from preservatives and other chemicals.
    Check out the Ultra Matabolism Cookbook.
    You shouldn't do the fast fix juice only. Not healthy and vary safe.
  • icandoit
    eat right and drink lots of water. Stay away from preservatives and other chemicals.
    Check out the Ultra Matabolism Cookbook.
    You shouldn't do the fast fix juice only. Not healthy and vary safe.
  • Is this for dieting? I'm not trying to lose any weight. I just want to cleanse my body of toxins
  • What about Niacin? ANyone know if that is effective?
  • icandoit
    No, not for diet. For a healthier you!!
  • OK thank you!
  • I just bought a book last night about detoxifying the body. This is all new to me and I'm excited to start making some changes in my life.

One thing that I found was very interesting was about brushing the skin with a natural brush. This should be done daily when your skin is dry and you should brush the skin 3x in each section towards the heart. Do this with long strokes. The skin will feel tingly as you get your circulation going. What happens is your body will put naturally produced oils in the intestinal tract and your body will begin to eliminate the toxic buildup. What will eventually come out is GROSS but who wants it in there?

Note: We've spent years putting the toxins in, I don't know if we can expect to eliminate them overnight. Patience is key.....a tough lesson I've had to learn over the years. :)

Sabrina
  • cool beans! thanks for the info... quite interesting