AHHH! I did it, lost 30 pounds :)

Replies

• ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Awesome!!! You look amazing. What do you mean you started to eat more?

Thank you! :happy: It seems like (for most women at least) MFP puts you are 1200 calories a day, or at most (for me) 1300. So I went to helloitsdan's post (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12) and figured out my BMR and TDEE and changed my goals myself. I'm eating about 1600 calories goal now (but not eating back my workout calories since I entered in the goal myself) and it helped me when I stopped losing before. And now it gives me more energy so I can have killer workouts. I wasn't feeding my body enough for what I was putting it through. The roadmap post is a bit long but if you just read his post, it makes sense. The number might look large but it seriously works. Let me know if you have any questions
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    You look absolutely amazing! Congrats!
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    im so excited for you--you must feel awesome!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    you look fabulous- congrats : 0 thanks for sharing.
  • Agirard25
    im actually going to try changing my calories to see if this works for me...i lost 30lbs last spring...stalled out at a plateau that i couldn't break, and then stopped logging food ect and put back on 17! i feel awful, i am so upset with myself, but i am back on the horse...i am nervous to up my calories but wondered all along if that might be part of the issue....i will give it two to three weeks and see how it goes!
  • Agirard25
    and by the way, you look fabulous!
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Congrats!!! You look great!! you go girl!!! :smile:
  • you look amaaaaaazing, just started today and need to loose the same, its good to see its possible.x
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    What a great job..you look awesome. Thanks for the inspiration...can't wait till i lose 30!
  • cjburke12
    cjburke12 Posts: 45 Member
    Way to go! Congrats!
  • Great job! Today is my first day, so you're an inspiration to me. :)
  • jaebennetti
    jaebennetti Posts: 44 Member
    Good job!!
  • Congrats!!!!! you look awesome. Motivation for me!
  • Guurl
    Guurl Posts: 28 Member
    Congrats ! You look awesome.
    Truly insprirational.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    nice!!!
  • great job!!!! I have lost 40Lbs in the last couple of years and I know you are excited....
  • MasterKat
    MasterKat Posts: 149
    Looking good! Congrats! :bigsmile:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Thanks everyone!
  • jfus14
    jfus14 Posts: 30 Member
    Amazing!!!! I started around your same start weight almost 3 weeks ago and I'm already down 7lbs. Hoping to be as successful as you!
  • CallmeFrida
    CallmeFrida Posts: 197 Member
    u look spectacular! i congratulate you! im 5'3 and would like to lose 30lbs too just like you-thanks for the post really motivating and i agree with u on eating because how can u have enough energy to work out to burn calories without eating? it doesnt work for long- only temporary than u get stuck or u gain it back! well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!