Looking for a new "program" - suggestions wanted!

Options
Hi there....
I'm hoping to get some suggestions for people's favorite DVD workouts. I've been doing a combination of Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones - they work, but I think I need a break from good ol' Jillian. :laugh:

I'm looking for something that's enjoyable, effective and worth the money.

Does anyone have the Zumba fitness dvds? If so, have they ended up seeming worth the price? What about P90x, Insanity, or other programs? What are your favorites?

Replies

• Pariah
    Pariah Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    personally i loved insanity. i also love that they switch the work outs up, so you aren't doing the same work out over and over like with jillian's shred.
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    What is much less expensive: find a child and play tag, hide-and-go-seek, keep away, etc., with him or her. I can cover 2 miles at at-least 4 miles per hour in no time at all. The only payment is a really big hug from the child before they leave Nana (that's me) and go home with Mom or Dad. :wink:
  • malmustafa79
    malmustafa79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Im thinking Turbo Jam, I have been doing Julian as well , and my friend was telling me about Turbo Jam today so I was checking it out on You Tube and it is like half the cost of P90x
  • emay45
    emay45 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If you have a wii, I highly suggest the EA Active.
  • pamgibson
    pamgibson Posts: 6
    Options
    Hiya :) I have the P90X but find its way too hard for me :( Except the yoga part. Right now as im just a beginner im doing a walking exercise ... Looked her up on youtube. Leslie Sansone Walk away the pounds. Tonight I did 3 1/2 miles with her and what a workout for me!! Just a suggestion for you . Good luck finding something different :)
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,737 Member
    Options
    My favorites are Slim in 6 + Slim Series and P90X.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, for the ideas... now to just keep moving! :)