Newbie intro

Options
Hi Everyone, I'm Carol, a newbie to MFP. Today is my Fourth day here and so far
I have been enjoying all that MFP has to offer. There are a lot of nice people here who are all supportive and looking to achieve the same goals. I especially like the recipe feature and the ease of journaling which MFP offers!

Replies

• UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hi Carol!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Welcome Carol!!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Welcome I'm Jack. I love long walks on the beach and and dinner by the ocean. Welcome :drinker:
  • cooky56ny
    cooky56ny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thank you Nakabi ! Your gown is beautiful !
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I know it says I joined MFP in 2007.. but, I totally don't remember that. When I registered last April, it told me I already had an account!! You will LOVE MFP! it seriosuly has helped me tremendously!
  • cooky56ny
    Options
    Hi UticaBoy51, Wow! Congrats on your progress !
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcomes, Welcomes! =)
  • cooky56ny
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome JackDiesel99
  • cooky56ny
    Options
    Thank for the Welcome Ksotovelez, I think you are right, so far I am liking it here and Way to go on your weight loss !
  • kittymama8
    Options
    Good Morning
    I actually just signed up a few minutes ago and am trying to figure everything out. Not sure what to do.
  • cooky56ny
    Options
    madamecj82, Thanks so much for the welcome! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • cooky56ny
    Options
    kittymama8 , I wish I could be of more help, but I also am just starting out with MFP. I just keep clicking on things and checking out all the features.
  • tristalamothe
    tristalamothe Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Carol!
    Welcome to MFP! It's a wonderful community filled with recipes, friendships, and support. These forums are what keep me sane.
    Feel free to send me a friend request should you want to join me on my journey to a healthier life :)
    Best of luck!
    Trista
  • wjrapp
    wjrapp Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi Carol!
    Welcome to MFP! It's a wonderful community filled with recipes, friendships, and support. These forums are what keep me sane.
    Feel free to send me a friend request should you want to join me on my journey to a healthier life :)
    Best of luck!
    Trista
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard hope everyone you meet helps in some way
  • alisonwhelan7
    Options
    Hello, good luck with your new lifestyle
  • wjrapp
    wjrapp Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi Carol!
    Best of luck!
    Trista

Agreed! ^^^ I'm Wanda
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome Carol, I hope you continue to enjoy the benefits of MFP and the friends you meet here. I wish you much success on your journey toward weight loss and better health.
  • Ginger1436
    Options
    Hi and welcome. :)
  • cooky56ny
    Options
    wjrapp, tristalamothe , dga226, alisonwhelan7, jparks341, Ginger1436
    Thank you all for the kind welcomes. I’m still trying to get the hang of MFP, I hope I get it soon! Lol
    I have yet to figure out to send a friend request and I just realized I should check this Message board !
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend and eating healthy. :)