Friends for motivation

Hi everyone!

I've had this myfitnesspal forever, but never really put it to use. I always just seem to forget about it (and my diet.) Anyway, I really want to commit this time and become dedicated to improving myself and keeping track of my diet. Having friends on here will make it a lot easier and hopefully I can take it seriously! So, please friend me and help me stay on track! Thanks!

Replies

• Hello. I have to agree a friend to hold your hand and nudge you in the right direction is always a help. I`ll help you if you help me
  • THANK YOU! Sounds great, lets do it!
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    hello and so true we find it so hard to stick with things when we see friends eating junk all people on here are looking to help you out so look around add me if you want
  • straza1970
    straza1970 Posts: 2 Member
    It does make you more accountable when you have someone urging you on. good luck on your diet journey. you can friend me if you want someone else to help you
  • Hi I'm not sure my diary will motivate you as I'm trying to gain or at least maintain my weight :P But I'm all about healthy eating!! Good luck :-)
  • kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    please add me
  • Hello everyone. I've just joined today and would love some friends on here to keep me motivated and to help each other! Can your added friend see what you are eating? That will definately stop me snacking!! Add me if you like :) Nat x
  • kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    only if u make your diet log public/just friends or just you. :) i added u