Cool Whip Pie

Options
Claimus
Claimus Posts: 16
1 Reduced Fat Graham Cracker Crust

1 Sugar Free box of Strawberry Jello

2 Light Strawberry Yogurts

1 Tub of Cool Whip (reduced fat, low sugar)

Mix yogurts, jello, & cool whip all together. Pour into pie crust and refrigerate over night.

I have also made this with Key Lime Yogurt and Lime Jello. I love them both. Perfect for a summer day!

Replies

• Always_lil_j
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe....sounds delicious!!!!
  • mhagoaliemom
    Options
    Yum!
  • crking
    crking Posts: 175
    Options
    SOOO making this....sure sounds like it could satisfy someone with a sweet tooth.
  • Claimus
    Options
    I love it because it is SUPER EASY...so much so that my 3 year old and 6 year old make it. I actually like the Key Lime Pie one the best :bigsmile:
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    any idea what the calories would be? is it in the database?
  • Claimus
    Options
    The Reduced fat version is not in the data base. I have a ballpark guess...while I made it last year I added it up, but don't want to swear by it. I will post it once I know for sure. I just remember thinking...wow this is really good, with not a ton of calories.
  • pjholcomb
    pjholcomb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Do you have the calorie and nutritional info on this pie? We used to have this at my grandma's house when I was a kid. Sooooooo good!

ihatetoexercise
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Bump...and YUM!
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Sounds delish! Thanks for posting!
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    The Reduced fat version is not in the data base. I have a ballpark guess...while I made it last year I added it up, but don't want to swear by it. I will post it once I know for sure. I just remember thinking...wow this is really good, with not a ton of calories.

I can figure it out probably. thank you for the post. will be a great summer pie
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    Looking forward to trying this in the summer!
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Whenever anyone makes it just imput everything into sparkpeople.com recipe calculator. Then figure out how many servings you'd like and it will tell you everything you need to imput on this site. Hope that helps :)
  • dansdeb
    dansdeb Posts: 164
    Options
    I had forgotten about this recipe! thanks for the reminder. I also will put it in the freezer, makes a great frozen dessert in the summer
  • MiniRose2B
    MiniRose2B Posts: 53
    Options
    Sounds like a great summer treat! I'm always mixing cool whip/yogurt/fruit cocktail/ and a few mini marshmallows for a lite fruit salad.
  • rhstyles
    rhstyles Posts: 36
    Options
    Bump
  • jdurham87
    jdurham87 Posts: 62
    Options
    MMM, thanks!
  • Dopechick
    Dopechick Posts: 16
    Options
    MMMMMMM! Sounds delish! Thanks ;)
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    Bump
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I may have to give this a try next time I need to bring dessert to a get-together!! Thanks for sharing!
  • KDB187
    KDB187 Posts: 6
    Options
    Do you make the jello with the water and everything? Or just put it in as a dry packet?