angel

Options
:flowerforyou: hi evryone..i am a food addict...i love chocolate...but its getting too bad now and i need to lose 2 stones...which i am really struggling to lose....god its hard losing weight and keeping the bloody thing off..but i have now started exercising 3 times a week and feel the difference in my clothes but i now have to cut back on food side of it..i think i am getting there...i am 47yrs old and hope to be fit for fifty....any hi again and hope to keep in touch with u guys regularly...chao

Replies

• kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    Welcome!
    Have you tried any of the 100 cal or weight watcher items? I have been using them to get my sweet fix in and it doesn't blow my calories :happy:
  • satigill
    satigill Posts: 6
    Options
    hey kimberley..thanks for the advice...but i would rather not have anything sweet..once it passes the lips i cannot stop..have been very good today though ..dare not weigh myself but am gonna hv to get on those scales to update my chart..going walk later..this is fantastic website...it makes me limit what i eat cos i know i dont want to exceed my calories...but because i exercise 3x a week my allowance daily is 3500cals..thats crazy....i will be a house...no size of a mansion soon..so i hv limited yself to 1200 cals a day.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • satigill
    satigill Posts: 6
    Options
    thanx laura...i am kind scared to do this...but am gonna have a go...i am not very good at keeping up with people eg facebook etc as one i dont hv the time and afraid that if i dont reply people may get offended...but am really liking this web cos i hv to come back and report my weight etc...so here goes ...hoping to lose 2 stone for my sons wedding in august..sick of being fat and not wearing nice clothes and hiding under baggy t shirts and jogging bottoms....so here goes ..probably do my first weigh in tomorrow..lv ya